21

Taebear: so do you really want to go on a date with me?

Your breath hitches as you read exactly what you saw, this is all your mother's fault. What should you say? You really want to since you and him never really even had a date but you're also really scared. What if the date turns out terrible? Better yet, what if he gets annoyed with you? You're not the same girl you was before, you matured a lot since then.

Of course you still have your inappropriate sexual jokes but they're not as bad as they were before. Anyone could tell you matured. You hardly even drink now, you even stopped smoking. Which nobody knew about except your mother and nobody else will know.

But what if he asks? Would you have to be honest with him? Even if your afraid he'll be mad? You don't want to upset him, plus he hardly said I love you back when y'all were dating. Hmph.

You ran your finger across the keyboard just typing a mixture of letters that don't even form a word. You sound like an alien, wait no you're not Taehyung here.

You sighed forming a pout onto your lips unsure of what to say after erasing all those letters. You have to say something.

You: Taehyung..

That's a good start right? Well you hope it was, you're really scared to see what's going to happen.

Taebear: yes?

Suddenly you felt yourself drift apart, whatever your thumbs were typing wasn't you typing but more of your heart just taking over, typing all these words.

You: I'm scared, I love you a lot but I'm afraid you're gonna be mad at me. I'm afraid I'll fuck everything up. I just want you to love me and hold me, kiss my head and tell me I'll be fine yet after you tell me a joke, just to put a smile on my face. I want to be able to kiss you, make love to you. Damn I don't even say fuck me against the wall, yeah I want that too don't worry. I love you so much, just do you love me as much as I love you? You never even said I love you back last year, do you even remember that? I let it slide so many times but that hurts. It really does. I'll go on the date with you but I just need to know how much you love me.

You pressed send, scared of what he'll say. Are you really capable of loving him as much as you do? Your heart is pounding so hard right now, anyone could hear it. You want to be with him, you really do but all this guilt and fear rushing through you. You're guilty because of everything you did, kissing him on the red carpet, leaving him after that, going to that fucking party when he said no. And fear of losing him.

But maybe, just maybe he feels the exact same way as you do.