18

"I can't believe we have to start over, what was I even thinking? Hey Taehyung, we need to start over because my dumbass rather go through all that trouble again. I'm so stupid, so stupid. Why do I have to be so stupid?" You scribbled on the back of the receipt at your job, you felt like a joke just for sending that text. 

You want to scream, you want to yank your hair out because you knew you still had feelings for him. Then we have Jungkook, the mysterious maknae who used to be innocent but also sends you sext. You felt bad because that didn't even bother you, yep you were now the hoe. "Y/n do you need to go home?" Your manager, Tanisha, asked you. 

You immediately shook your head, you were perfectly fine. Before she walked away, you called out her name. "Tanisha?"

She turned right back around looking right at you. "Yes?" 

"If you liked this boy but you blocked him because drama went down but his friends texts you, sending you inappropriate messages yet you allow it but then you unblocked the other boy and he says he still likes you. You're happy he does but you say to start over, is that a bad thing? What would you do?" You bit your lip, extremely nervous for her response. 

"I would go for the friend, you screwed up by leaving the first boy so why go back? An ex is an ex for a reason."

You nodded smiling, okay go for the friend. How about I just go on one date with him when they have their concert here? So I know if there are any feels, I can't go back to Taehyung if I'm not completely loyal to him, you thought. 

You opened up snapchat going to Kookie, you took a deep breath sending him a text. 

You: me and you, date. Immediately when you arrive, you can't say no. 

Kookie: alright, see you soon ;)

What are you even doing?

HEY GUYS SO GUESS WHAT????

I'M ACCEPTING FAN ART, THAT IS RIGHT! FAN ART YOU GUYS CREATE FOR THIS STORY, WEATHER ITS DRAWING OR PHOTOSHOPPED OR JUST AN EDIT, I'LL TAKE IT!

AND AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER, I'LL POST TWO OR THREE OF THEM OR MAYBE JUST ONE SO EACH CHAPTER CAN HAVE THEIR OWN FAN ART, IT'LL BE AT THE TOP

MY SOCIAL MEDIA ARE DOWN BELOW

INSTAGRAM: DYLAN_TRUDIE

TWITTER: ALIEN__DYLAN