17

You: do you really miss me? 

He couldn't process what you just sent, his mind wouldn't just process it. His whole body was numb as he reread what you just sent. His thumb hovering over his keypad ready to type his answer.

Taebear: of course I do, why wouldn't I miss you?

Why oh why did he type that? He felt like a fool, a fool that was dumped, all because he was in a group called bts, wait no. She dumped him for his bandmate, his best friend, that's all he could think of. 

You: let's see, your manager told me to stay away from all of y'all yet when I moved, you didn't even try to look for me whatsoever so, I wonder why I think this hm

Why is she doing this? Why is she hurting his heart? He couldn't take all this pain, it was too much to bear. But what hurt more was that she actually listened to his shitty manager, why would she do that?

Taebear: I'm really sorry y/n

You: whatever

Stop hurting me, he wanted to scream. But only a tear strolled down his cheek, sniffling as he typed his response, he's in so much pain.

Taebear: I never meant to hurt you

You: but I got hurt Taehyung! It was so hard to breathe after, you know I would try to imagine what it would be like if we got married and had our own children

Did she really think this? His heart now pounding in his chest. The thought now coming to his mind once again, he would love to marry her. Be with her forever, make their own children Jimin style, yeah no that'll be too dirty even for him to process what the actual fuck they were doing.

You: just think about it

He thought about it, and other shit.

You: every day after I moved, I would think about that and you want to know the saddest part

You: i'm still not over you

You: because hell, i love you

You: and I want you to know that

Did he just read that right? Did she just say that she loved him? He rubbed his eyes, his eyes starting to get less moist as a smile appeared on his face. He couldn't believe this, she actually loved him.

Taebear: you love me?

You: yes ;-;

He screamed, he literally screamed as he couldn't contain the happiness he felt. He wanted to hold her once again, kiss her precious lips as he kept reminding her how much he loved her, how badly he wanted to be with her, forever. But for now, he can maintain a long distance relationship, he's done it before.

You: but tae we need to restart, I can't just jump back into a relationship with you

Oh shit.