Chapter 13

I'm sorry for the long wait m' dears~ I seemed to have forgotten to upload it.... :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru held your hand as the two of you walked down the seemingly lonely streets of Japan. You looked up to see Kaoru staring into mid-air, "Kaoru.. Are you alright?" Kaoru blinked quickly a couple of times and smiled at your confused, yet worried face. "I'm alright." He squeezed your hand for reassurance, and pointed at an ice cream stand with the other. "Wanna get some ice cream Sweetie?" You blushed a dark crimson red color, "D-Don't call me that, and yes I would love to." He pulled you to the ice cream stand, and ordered one ice cream.

"Wait.. Kaoru? One? What about the other one..?" Kaoru grinned,

"I guess we'll have to share it!"

"E-Eh..?!"

"What...? You don't want to...?" He frowned, his eyes looked down and he was growing fungus on the dark shadow he was omitting. Wait. Fungus? Oh no.. My boyfriend did not just turn into Tamaki. You blushed, and spoke rapidly, stuttering a bit. "N-No..! Of course I would love to! I-It's just.. I-It's just I thought these kinds of stuff only happen in movies..."

He chuckled, "Well how about I make some of those so called things "It only happens in movies". Real?" You blushed darker than a ripe cherry tomato as soon as you heard those words. "A-Ah.. I-I'm good.."

'GAH! Why do I keep on stuttering?! Kaoru... What are you doing to me?!' You thought to yourself as you fumbled with your fingers.

'This will be a long day.' You thought to yourself, as you sighed.