Chapter 7

Friday had finally came.

Usually, I wouldn't be too fussed, just another weekend full of boredom and studying. At the end of the day, Hikaru and I usually find something to do at least.

But today was different, I barely caught much sleep last night because I was eager for the tomorrow. Hikaru didn't seem to notice, whenever he would toss and turn I'd keep still and my breaths light, so then it would give off the impression that I was asleep. It's no biggie, I just didn't want Hikaru to start asking questions..

This is just between ______ and me.

"Kaoru, wake up will you?" Hikaru laughed, nudging my shoulder playfully as we walked through the school building. I must of been in an odd-looking trance whilst on my trail of thought. "O-Oh, sorry" I blinked, snapping back to reality.

Hikaru raised an eyebrow, slightly curious "What's up?" he asked, his glance turning to me again. I cocked my head back, staring at the pink-tinged ceiling as I worded my reply in my mind.

"Come on, you can tell me, Kaoru" Hikaru slung his arm around my shoulders as he reassured me. I smirked, appreciating his efforts. "I was just thinking about yesterday.. Y'know what happened with _____" I explained eventually. A gasp escaped Hikaru's lips at the thought "Oh.. I see.. I can't say that it hasn't been on my mind since either" he admitted sheepishly.

With that, we fell into another brew of silence, it was clear to both of us, that we instantly began re-capping on what happened after ________ quite obviously won the 'Which One Is Hikaru?' game...

(Now back to second person)

...

The twins stood dead still in front of you, they didn't say anything to you, all you could tell was that their expressions were formed of pure shock. They didn't seem sure how to act, were they happy? Were they sad? Patiently, you looked up at them, waiting for one of them to at least say something. Even if it was just a murmur.

Why did they respond like this? You only identified them. You onl--

Oh.

That's when you realised.

They never do get recognised.

You weren't like the other girls, you knew who they were, not even it being a day of knowing them.

And that's why... That's why they were so caught off guard.

You've come into their little world, and there is no turning back.

The silence was broken by sudden footsteps, all three of you turned to face the new gap between the curtains. A shadow cast along the room, and your eyes fixed onto the figure standing before you. Quite a feminine... Boy? Yeah, another Host stood a couple of feet in front of you, he didn't to seem to be as enthusiastic as Tamaki, though not as calm as Kyoya. You've exchanged words before with him, you were sure of it, but you didn't know his name or anything.

The boy raised an eyebrow at the scenario "You guys have been in here for a while, people are getting suspicious. You should be getting back to your guests" He said with a blunt, monotone voice.

At last, Hikaru and Kaoru came back to this world, and became themselves again. "Y-Yeah, sorry. I'm coming" Hikaru stammered obediently as he followed him out. "I'll be out in a minute" Kaoru called after them, turning back to face you.

"Maybe I should go, I've been a bit of a distraction" You suggested, without wasting another moment. Kaoru took his hand from his pocket, and entwined it with your hand, causing a tinge of blush to spread across your cheeks lightly. "You haven't been, really... But if you wan't to leave, let me walk you out" Kaoru spoke softly with a smile.

You gently smiled back and walked along with him, as he escorted you to the Music room doors. The other girls whispered envious words to one another, as they stared at you both. Kaoru noticed this, but kept his eye contact with you, care filling his eyes. You couldn't help but giggle a little, Kaoru had as much bother with these girls as you did!

He opened the door for you, losing grasp of your hand, he looked slightly pitiful for this.

"I'll see you again, later, okay?" Kaoru spoke quietly, though not a whisper, just so that the others wouldn't be able to eavesdrop. You nod in agreement "Yeah, I'd like that. I had fun today" you reply kindly, Kaoru smiled at your response, pleased to hear.

"Oh, before I forget. Here" Kaoru takes your hand, and lands a small paper note in the palm of it. One by one, he closed your fingers around it, with a smirk pursed on his lips. He leaves you with that and closes the door.

You stood around the entrance enough to hear Hikaru call him back over to their table finally. Your heart began to flutter, as you spun on your heel and pondered down the corridor, away from the club. Excitedly, you opened the note up, Kaoru's sweet scent oozing out of it, curious of it's contents.

"You won the game. Wow. Hey, meet me by the fountain, after school, on Friday. Please? Well, see you then." It read, in his neat, precise handwriting. You read it in amazement, almost unable to walk. You bounced on your tip toes, absolutely thrilled.

What are you doing?! Remember, you aren't like the girls in the clubroom! You laughed to yourself at that thought, and continued walking.

Friday better come soon.