Chapter 5

Well .

I guess you learn something new everyday..

I mean, you knew that there was such a thing as twincest, incest and what not, but you never thought about it much to have your own opinion on it.. But now you have witnessed it before your very eyes.. It just left you completely baffled.

You blinked in complete shock as you continued to observe the twins and the two flabbergasted girls, no words, gasps or whatever left your lips. You just had no idea how to react.

In the corner of your eye, a dark haired being began to ponder past, he was quite good looking, a glasses character and held a black book firmly in his hands. He seemed calm and mature, and stood out a lot when he was scribbling down in his prized book. You leant back on your chair as he approached the table you, Hikaru, Kaoru and the girls were sitting around.

"Kaoru, did this lady arrange an appointment?" The man questioned politely, straightening his glasses as a beam of light reflected off of them. You couldn't tell if his glance was laying on you or Kaoru.

Kaoru pulled away from his brother, clearing his throat slightly "She's not being hosted, Kyoya. I invited here just to hang out, her name's _______" Kaoru explained, introducing you.

You smiled at him and gestured a brief wave out of greeting. Kyoya nodded "I see.." he began, "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss._______" he smiled as he turned to face you more. "If you ever want to arrange something, I'll be happy to oblige" He pointed out, you nodded a little in reply.

You heard footsteps race from behind you, you turned your head to find a blonde haired boy cuddled around the back of your chair. He smiled at you, flicking his hair, almost like he was 'sparkling'. "Ma cherie, why don't you come sit with me?" He offered, lifting your chin up with a flirty tone. This one seemed more popular with the women, maybe he was simply seeking another customer.

Ha, good luck.

You raised an eyebrow, simultaneous to the twins rolling their eyes at him with a pitiful grin. This must of been a regular thing then. A moment passed and you swatted the blonde's hand away from you gently "No thank you" you replied in a monotone voice. Hikaru and Kaoru snicker helplessly and pat you on the back gladly. You watch in amusement as the little flirt froze stone cold and sunk to the ground in defeat.

You shook your head in disbelief, a giggle escaping your lips "Y'know, if you're a host then shouldn't you be hosting your clients? It's awful rude leaving them" you asked bluntly. He pouted at your remark, though soon resumed to his princely self "Don't y'think that's a little harsh, my princess?" He leans in with a catching smirk "I'll always have time for you, my dear" he whispered in your ear.

"Alley-Oop!" Before you could answer...Or hit him, the twins swept you out of the prince's grasp, and picked you up. They quickly rescued you away to a cornered off area of the Host Club, behind a thick red curtain. It was full with racks of various costumes and shelves of decorations and props which seemed to have been used in previous events.

They sat you down and themselves chuckling. "We thought it was best to rescue you over here before milord, Tamaki, scares you off" They spoke in unison.

"And by how confused you look, I think we need to explain a lot" Kaoru laughed, stretching his arms. You grinned, a little eager to have things explained to you. "Yeah, when you said 'hang out' I didn't know you meant like that" You laughed, pointing back towards where you just came from.

Kaoru snickered at your words, nodding in agreement "Aha, my bad. I hope I haven't irritated you for coming here" he apologized.

Hikaru let out a chuckle "I think I should point out that my brother and I aren't together" he began. You sighed in relief at that sentence "We only do that for the ladies, you see. We aren't actually interested in each other like that" Hikaru continued.

"You don't know how much that has relieved my confusion" You giggled, moving a strand of hair from your face. "So then, what is this club about?" You asked, crossing your legs.

"The club's main priority is to make every girl happy. Make them feel special, like a princess. That is exactly what we do" They exclaimed, proudly. You nodded interested, they had worded that a lot more..Touching? Than your first impression was.

With that, Hikaru rose from his seat, nudging his brother on the shoulder passing him as he headed towards the opening of the curtain. "I best get back to the guests" Hikaru bid farewell. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute" Kaoru called after them "See you later, Hikaru" You waved with a smile.

Kaoru's eyes widened and Hikaru stopped his movements, he spun on his heel to face you, biting his lip caught in utter suprise.

"W-Wait.. Who did you say I was?" Hikaru tripped over his words, though he knew perfectly well what he had heard.

"Hikaru, you're Hikaru" You answered him, looking up at him, as though it was common knowledge. But was it?

Kaoru jumped from his seat "No way!" he began to rummage through the many boxes stacked on top of each other, Hikaru vigorously following after him. "What are you--" You were cut off as they dressed themselves with two green caps. It completely covered their opposite partings in their hair. They took a moment, shuffling around the area, back and forth randomly. Eventually they whipped round to face you simultaneously and let out a cheer "Let's play the 'Which one is Hikaru game!'" Although it was supposed to be in more of an entertainment meaning, this time they said it with more of a serious tone. They literally wanted you to identify them, for what reason you had no idea.

But never the less, they wanted you to be correct.

"You're Hikaru.. And you're Kaoru" You almost instantly named them, leading off with a gentle smile.

"Hikaru...She's...She's right.." Kaoru whispered, almost loosing his words. Hikaru clenched his fist, not in anger, but as though he didn't want to get his hopes up. "It must be just a coincidence" He mumbled, taking off his hat and flinging it back into it's box like a Frisbee.

You shook you're head "It's not a coincidence. Why would it be?" You tilted your head unsure about why they were acting like this. Couldn't people identify them usually?

"Of course it is!" They raised their voices, trying not to accept the truth. As much as they dearly wanted to.

"You have different personalities, even if I haven't known you for more than a day, different actions, expression and what not!" You explained, leaving them speechless.

"You two, are not identical"