Turning your head to the side, you looked over at Jin by his window, who was currently in his kitchen, cooking. It was one of the things he was good at. Taking care of other people. You sometimes thought that maybe he'd be a good chef or personal nurse or something.

You started to walk down the sidewalk, trying to avoid interactions as much as possible. You never really liked short conversations with people you randomly meet at the street, or wherever. You just didn't. Making a left turn by the corner, you could already spot the McDonald's down the block. There were more people around the area. You pulled your scarf to cover your face up to the nose bridge and quickly walked, making big strides to get there faster.

At last, you reached your destination. Faint, pop music played in the walls of the fast food chain and people were seated at random tables, talking softly with one another. You went over to the counter and joined the gradually increasing queue, but after a few minutes, it was finally your turn to order.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. What's your order?" the lady behind the counter asked, brightly smiling. She was wearing her work uniform that was composed of red, black, and white hues, relating to the color of the restaurant. She had her hair up in a loose bun and a hairnet over it. She was pretty.

"I. . . uh," You trailed off, looking at the food options plastered above the counter. "I'll have a Double Cheeseburger with large fries and. . . um, Sprite."

The lady tapped in the order into the machine with her frail hands and asked again, "Any add-ons?"

"Maybe, uh, a caramel sundae."

She added it to your order and told you the price amount, which you of course payed. You waited by a table beside the glass windows, which had a clear view of the city outside. Daegu was huge and stunning, and it was highly populated.

Highly populated.

That's why you didn't understand why everyone you have dated were all the same. They shared nothing different to each other. You leaned your chin on the palm of your hand and looked out the window without any interest.

There were some couples together, holding hands or one arm draped over their shoulders and waists. You found yourself aw-ing over an old couple at the next street, where the husband was putting a shawl over his wife's shoulders to keep her warm.

You heard your number get called so you left your coat at your table to save it, then walked over to the cashier to claim your order. Heading back to your saved table, you were very surprised to see a man sitting there, eyes glued to his phone. Dark hair, tanned skin, wearing cozy clothes. Your coat was hanging by the backrest of the chair opposite to his.

"Excuse me," You called out to him after you reached your table. He didn't respond, then you realized he was wearing earphones. You frowned and called out again, this time your voice louder. "Sir, excuse me. This is my seat."

He perked up his head and your eyes locked. He was attractive. Pointy nose, plump lips, monolid eyes. He was wearing blue eye contacts. The man before you turned off his phone and plugged out his earphones, then his lips curved into a small boxy smile. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought someone just forgot their coat so I sat here, just to make sure no one takes it until the owner comes back. Here, you can sit now."

You were taken aback by his statement. His voice was husky and deep, soothing to the ears. You were stunned for a few moments. You felt like you knew him. "A-Ah, okay. Thanks, I-I guess."

Damn, he's a hottie.

"Welcome. I'll get going then." he bowed his head as a sign of courtesy, then walked away towards the doors. Soon he was out of sight, and you sat back at your chair. Your thoughts were stuck to the man who had just left. He gave off some familiar vibe, as if you had met him before.