Taehyung (part 1)

A pillow slapped you in the face, waking you from your deep sleep. 

"Young Mi...Young Mi...Young Mi! Breakfast!" your brother said while repeatedly hitting you in the face with a pillow. 

"Why do you hate me?" you groaned, slapping the pillow away before it could hit you again.
Bong Ki smiled cheekily at you before chucking the pillow at your face and exiting the room.

Sunlight was streaming into the kitchen. Bong Ki poured you a glass of orange juice before putting his dishes in the sink and moving to the door. 

"If you want me to take you to that event tonight you need to be ready when I get back from work," he said before grabbing his coat. 

"I will be," you said, smiling at your brother right before launching a throw pillow at his head.
Bong Ki shot you a glare, pushing his glasses up his nose.
You smiled sweetly and batted your eyelashes. 

"Revenge is sweet," you said, sipping your orange juice as your brother exited the apartment.

***

Your phone began to ring as you applied a final coat of mascara. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" you said to your brother as soon as you picked up the phone. Shoving your phone and chapstick into your bag, you raced out the door. 

"Why did you have to rush me?" you said to Bong Ki when you had finally caught your breath. 

"It's amusing," he said smirking. "You look like your being chased down when you stress about me leaving you."

"Aish...this is why you don't have a girlfriend, Oppa."

"For the record, I don't have a girlfriend because as soon as I get one you're going to think it's okay for you to have a boyfriend. And it's not. You don't get to date. I'm the only person you can call Oppa, Young Mi."

You glared at your brother as he changed lanes, glancing at you innocently before turning away to hide his amusement. 

"Speaking of boys, you better not talk to any weird boys tonight. Or any boys for that matter," Bong Ki commanded. He looked at you, crinkling his nose in disgust when he saw your makeup. "You look too pretty to be going alone. Why don't you have any friends to go with?"

"Because none of my friends care enough about BTS," you responded. "And I will talk to whoever I want."

"Aish! Maybe I should turn around and take you home," he said, giving you another once-over. 

Rolling your eyes, your gaze drifted out the window. You watched Seoul pass by you until you came to your destination. Watching hundreds of teens in elegant clothes enter the building, your excitement became too great for you to bear. Just past those doors were your idols. Your breath quickened as you reached to open your door.

"Young Mi!" Bong Ki said before you could step out of the vehicle. "I'll be here at 10:30 to pick you up. If you're even a minute late, I'll make you clean the whole apartment tomorrow. Don't talk to strangers, and don't you dare hang out with any boys!"

"Aigoo, Bong Ki! Loosen up! I'll see you at 10:30," you said, closing the door before he could say anything else.

Taking a deep breath, you walked through the doors, and into the prom.

A/N:

Ahhhh her brother is so cute! Or is that just me?

Thank you for using your valuable time to read this...and I'm sorry to waste more of your time with these notes :D

Vote, comment, follow! I love you!