Back to you

You: "DAI ENKAI..... " fire spread to the forest flooring then a ball of fire rapidly growing killing hundreds and hundreds of grimms and burning the forest "ENTAIIIIII!!!!" you yelled realising the ball of fire to the army of Grimm... A wide explosion can be heard with blinding light and the earth shakes. When the blinding light were gone along with the Grimm. They thought it was done already but suddenly a group of dragon and nevermore can be seen flying to you.

You powerfully jump leaving a crater to the ground while summoning your war hammer and bashing their heads one by one.

When there's no Grimm to be seen you landed to the group with few sweats and bruises.

(y/n): "*lets out a heavy breath out* I'm touching my self tonight."

Meanwhile in Beacon

All the people  were shocked... amazed and most of all terrified from what they have witnessed.

Random student: "w-who is that guy?" he said while trembling.

Ruby: "that!  Is my brother." she said with prideful tone unfortunately yang heard what she said.

Yang: "....brother? He died long ago." she asked and confusion.

Ruby: "ah eh hehehe did I say brother?  Oops." nervously.

Yang: "ruby... Let's talk for a bit."

Back to you.

You walk to the cliff where Ozpin and the other one are standing staring at you like you eat a baby for breakfast.

(y/n): "what?  You did say that I can destroy anything." you said with innocent smiles of yours making it more creepier.

Small time skip

Ozpin: " Mr. Crowe retrieved a black king chess piece and displays an amazing skills. You'll be the first one man team. You can go solo missions or you can assist some other teams.  Welcome to Beacon." he lean forward his hand that you gracefully accept and shake it.

(y/n): "thank you Professor Ozpin."

Ozpin: "can you please remove your mask for them to see who's under the mask."  you sighed

(y/n): "okay" you slowly remove your hoodie and mask earning a gasp, gossips and amusement even Ozpin are shocked because you look so young and look likes  miniture Ozpin.

(a/n: well you are wearing your combat suite not this one)

(y/n): "I'll say it first, no! I'm not Ozpin's child." Ozpin just chuckles.

Ozpin: "you'll stay with team RWBY dorm since Professor Goodwitch are "sick" and you seem close to miss Ruby Rose." he said.. I walk down the stage.

You tell Ozpin that Glynda have fever as excuse.

Ruby run up to you and hugs congratulate you... You see her team and yang are behind her Shocked like she sees a ghost.

Yang: "how? How are you still alive?" the only thing came out to her mouth.

(y/n): "what?  You didn't want your favorite 'dildo' back?" you said with a smug on your face.

Ruby: "what is a dildo?" she ask with confusion they all look at her.

(y/n): "you are too young for that."

Ruby: "oh you mean that vibrating stick what yang using 'praying' your name with weird voice and sounds. I heard her back in patch." she said innocently and all stared with Yang like she is responsible to Hiroshima bombing that blushing and covering her face in embarrassment.

(y/n): "yang,  we need to talk." you said while cracking your knuckles.

----
--------
Aaaaaaaaand CUT