The Girl who Fought

REMINDER:
The following story will have some characters that were made by J.K Rowling. The rest are either inspired by her or we just made it up. Hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magic. Magic is a wonderful and miraculous thing. Some knows it exists, some doesn't, and some believes it exists.

Zalera Damian Xinge, a pure-blooded 11 year-old is a part Chinese Brit who lives in a mansion with her pure blood family.

Her light brown locks fell to her shoulders elegantly, continued with blonde hair. Taller than average, light skin and a sweet smile. She looks very pretty.

She has anything anyone ever wanted. A big home, a loaded family, a blood so pure, basically acts like a royal, is a royal (her grandparents are king and queen), magic, house elves, and many more.

Her sister, Alice Xinge, is two years older than she is. Alice already went to Hogwarts. And Zalera could not help but to wait on her room window to see owls passing by, hoping that it'll be her letter.

Of course, her parents running a business empire, the owls came for her mother and father.

Waiting, lying down on her bay window, she fell asleep. She dreamed about a memory. She knew that memory. "Sachi, d'you know where you were born in?" A woman said. "Mum, please, it's Zalera. And, where was I born in?" She asked. "Well, it was the eleventh of January, the year two thousand and seven..." "I know mum, my birthday..." "You were born on the great wall of China." "What? No way....." "It's true. I was surprised too, ofcourse."

Suddenly, a spiral entered. She was spinning, and spinning, and spinning, and she landed. But it was hard, loud, and painful. She fell from her room's bay window.

She grunted and opened her green eyes. She put her bare hands on the cold marble floor of her dimly lit bedroom and pushed her body upwards. She stood up and took one last look out the window. Nothing to see.

She walked over to her large bed and sat there, looking at her room. She thought, "What wouln't I give to got to Hogwarts? I've got all I need except for magic! Countless dressrobes and jewelry. A vault in gringgots waiting to be raided when I reach 17. Slippers of any sort that I barely wear 'cause I only have two feet. If I have to, I will give them up, for going to Hogwarts!"

Soon after that, her grandmother came in to her room. An old woman clutching on her cane, and holding her rectangular glasses, she put them on, narrowing her eyes. "Sachi, it's time for dinner." She said as she reached for Zalera's right hand. "Alright grandma." Zalera took her hand and went to her dining room.

The rest of the mansion has marble floors and dimly lit hallways and rooms.

Zalera and her grandmother went to the dining room. It was large. The entry is an archway instead of a door, the room is again, dimly lit and has marble floors. The dining table and chairs are made out of polished, comferted ebony. The dining table had enough space for at least 20 people.

On top of the table was served with cooked lamb, cooked chicken, mashed potatoes, a small bowl of gravy, a small bowl of mushroom sauce, a large bowl of garden salad, four bottles of butterbeer, a jug of ice cold water, and a serving of wontons.

Zalera's sister, Alice, was already sitting on her usual chair. Zalera took a seat next to Alice. Their grandmother sat across Alice.

Not long after Zalera and her grandmother arrived, Mr and Mrs. Xinge arrived with Zalera's grandfather.

They all sat and had a nice dinner. "The house elves outdid themselves this time!" Shouted Mr. Xinge, as he stuffed his face with lamb.

Zalera's grandfather barely touched his food. He kept on looking at the paper. "What's up, dad?" Asked Mrs. Xinge. "The minister, Kingsley Shacklebolt is retiring!" He said. "Can't say it's a surprise. I thought that mudblood, Hermione Granger's  next year's minister..." Alice replied while taking more mashed potatoes.

"Fortunately, Ms. Granger's period of power will be delayed. The ministry chose Matthew Sewlyn as the new minister. I don't quite trust him... But more than Ms. Granger, at least."

Zalera reached for a chicken leg. But then, an owl flew to the dining table that made everyone jump. "What is the meaning of this?" Shouted Mr. Xinge. "Dad, this owl is holding a letter." Alice replied looking surprised. Zalera took the letter out of the owl's beak, and saw the writing on the back, written on green ink.

Ms. Z Xinge
The fifteenth bedroom
Xinge Mansion
Hammersmith

Zalera opened the scarlet seal and read out loud, "Dear, Ms. Xinge. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment." She looked around, evryone was looking stunned. She continued, "Term begins on September 1st, we await your owl by no later than July 31st! I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!!!!" The family cheered as they continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter but hope you like it!
😊😊😊