"It's just you're famous for your weird haircolour." He blurted out.

She frowned "you're one to talk."

"hey, i've rav... red ya red hair. He he he" he laughed

She turned away completely ignoring his presence.

(0.0)||||

"watcha doin'" he decided to pester her a little.

"none of your concern."

"you're waiting."

She blinked her eyes

"for jellal" he finished

She didn't reply and decided to ignore him.

L

A few minutes later, jellal arrived at the scene.

"hello jella." She smiled

'she didn't smile when i gretted her.' gray clenched his fist.

"let's go inside, erza." He grabbed her wrist.

"you go first." She removed her wrist.

"you waiting for someone?"

"you go first, i'll join you shortly."

"when gray will come?"

The red haired gray, who was still listening to their coversation, grew confused. Wasn't erza waiting for jellal? So why she isn't going with him. Could it be, she was waiting for—

"YES"

The red haired gray's eyes widened and a smallest of blush appeared with his goofy smile. He left her, when she commanded him to do so.

After about 30 minutes later,

Jellal and gray walked towards erza who was still waiting for him.

Gray felt guilty for ruing erza's last day here and about to tell her the truth and apologize when jellal spoke,

"erza, it has been half an hour. Come and play with us."

"i'm waiting for gray. You guys go ahead. We promised that we'll play together today and just so you know jellal, i'm a girl of words."

"tch, that fucking asshole..."

"jellal, language."

"what language huh! You tell me, tomarrow we're gonna leave to rosewood for a f**king student exchange programme and the hell we don't evn know whether we'll be together or not and you are ruining our last chance to be together."

"jellal, that scenario also applies to gray. Atleast we'll go together. But he won't. It's not like of him to be late. He might have some important work to do, i know he'll come"

Gray was stunned to see that erza was taking side, she was taking his side. Erza never ever take anybody's side and here she was...

"why are you taking his side?" he yelled at her

"i'm not taking anybody's side, just stating a matter of fact."

"know what erza, i'm leaving. You stay, sulk or wait for your gray. Don't try to stop me."

"not even planning." She retarted back.

Hearing this, The red haired gray bursted out laughing making her look at him. Erza's eyes widened, there was gray, to proof her point she looked at his necklace, it was gray's. But red hair?

Gray decided it is worth a try, "so erza, umm... i was thinking would you like to join me?"

She smiled thinking, it was definately gray and if she get to play with him in such a way than so be it.

"yes i'll"

"you will?"

She nodded. He then grabbed her wrist and dragged her

.

.

.

.

.

It was evening and the two red haired children were walking towards erza's home. On her door step, gray said, "thank you erza for today."

She shook her head and said, "no, thank you for today."

Gray was wondering, why she hasn't sked him his name and was about to tell her the truth when something moist and soft felt on his right cheek. He realised that erza has kissed him on his cheek.

He blushed.

But soon it turned into a frown cuz all this for this red haired dude and not the raven haired him.

"by the way, red hair looks good on you, gray"

His eyes widened and a very large grin plastered on his face, cause all these things, the wait, play and especially the kiss, was him.

0ὼ0

She smirked and closed the door but not before saying, "later, gray. Wait for me..."

.

.

.

.

He waked up from his slumber, panting and sweating.

"it was a dream, a dream, a dream. Heck no, it was a memory, an old yet precious memory...."