Epilogue

Haeyoung's POV

I arrived at the school , as if we're destined , I met Jaemin as I get down from my car.

Following the theme , I wear a pastel blue dress , Jaemin is wearing a pastel blue blazer , I don't know he will wear that because we don't actually planned it.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he showed me his hand , asking me to link my arm to his.

"Of course , but what's with your outfit?" I asked.

"Why? It's cute that we're matching each other right?" He asked and I chuckled.

"We make a lot of preparation for this , we should enjoy it , right?" I asked and he nodded.

As we enter the hall , the prom night already started. What?

"Wait , I'm late?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm waiting for you , just now." He said.

I look at my watch and give him a confused look.

Then , he take a look at my watch.

"Your watch is broken , Haeyoung." He said and I mentally facepalm myself.

"Wow , look who's here?" Mina said.

"You're pretty !" I said to her and she shyly said thanks.

"Wuuu Jaemin , your girlfriend is gorgeous today." Mark teased, my cheeks are burning up.

"I know that fact." Jaemin said.

Mina and Mark laughed.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"There , Jeno is dancing with Herin." Mina pointed to Jeno and I nodded.

That boy finally make a move ! I'm proud as a friend.

"And there , Jisung with his girlfriend, laughing together." Mark pointed to Jisung , Jisung never want to introduce her girlfriend to me , I'm mad for that. All I know is her name , Hyera.

"Where's Renjun?" I asked.

"I don't know , he probably confessing." Mark said.

"Confess to who?" I asked.

"He actually have a crush on his classmate." Mark said.

And I just nodded ,  Chenle and Haechan probably getting ready for the performance.

"Shall we?" Jaemin asked as he gesture to the dancing area.

I hesitated but Jaemin just pull me.

"Jaemin , I swear I can't dance." I said.

"You can. Don't worry." He said and he keep spinning me , man what is he doing? Oh yeah , dancing.

Then , after a few minutes of my messy dancing , the whole hall focus on the stage as Haechan is doing mic testing.

"Ehem , one two , mic test. Dear my lovely schoolmates and teachers, today I'm standing here to perform a song called Sun & Moon , I hope you guys can focus on this and especially Kim Yerim , listen to me." He said and the whole hall is heating up , teasing Yerim.

"Wow , did my bestfriend just make a public propose or what?" I asked.

"Since when he's your bestfriend?" Jaemin asked.

"Then what?"

"Isn't he is your brother in law?" Jaemin asked , making me hit him and he laughed.

I focused on Haechan's performance , his voice never disappoint.

Right after he go down from the stage , Chenle appear on the stage. He sings a song named Goodbye and leave all of us in awe.

"Can we get out for a moment?" Jaemin asked.

"To–" He pull me before I could ask him.

He brings me to the garden.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just because , the hall is too noisy." He said.

I nodded and we both sit on the bench.

"Haeyoung?"

"Why?"

"I realised that I haven't kiss you properly after that whole 3 years dating you." He said , making my eyes widened.

"What do you mean? You always kiss my forehead , though." I said.

He suddenly kiss me on the lips , wait what?! I'm not ready.

"I love you."

I can feel that I'm blushed.

"Jaemin!" I heard someone called , we both turn around.

"Renjun?" Jaemin asked.

Damn , this is embarrassing.

"Wow ! You kissed her!" Jeno said , wait did he saw it too?

"Congratulations !" Mark said , and just now I realised that all of them probably saw that.

"Stop embarrassing me." I said.

"Guys ! This year is our last year , I will miss you guys after we graduate." Haechan said and he run to us , he hugged both Jaemin and I , I was taken aback. Then , all of them hugging us , we did a group hug.

"We Young will never die though." Jisung said.

"Because we'll always young!" Chenle stated , making us laughed at his remarks.

"I love you guys!" Jaemin shouted.

"Me too !" Mark said.

"Haeyoung , I love you even more." He said.

Everyone is teasing me.

"Gosh , stop." I said and laughed.

As we laughed , I feel like the time is stopped.

Attending this school was never a mistake. Meeting Jaemin was a great change , having friends like them is a blessing. Mina and Mark always listen up to my problems , as I got to know Jeno , he actually funny but not really. Renjun he probably the most understanding one , Haechan my forever partner in crime to tease Jaemin. Chenle , he is so loud but everyone including me loves him because he's precious and last but not least , Jisung. He's the one who always helping others.

The most important thing , we love each other and we cherished each other.

For the whole three years , I've made a lot of good memories with them and especially one and only Na Jaemin.

---

The end ! yeay thank you so much for supporting orphanage , really. I honestly don't like the ending because I feel it's so dry but i hope you guys can forgive me for that ! stay happy readers ! and i will update to you guys for a new book.