04

Haeyoung's POV

I walk into my room , take a bath and change into something comfortable. I'm planning to clean my room today. I take the broom and sweep my floor. I sweep under my bed and it's hit something. I look under my bed. Ghost better not coming out in this shining day. It's a box. I take it.

I open the box and full of my orphanage stuff. Oh I don't know I still keep these things. I open the beige box. It's full with letter and pictures. I take out a bunch of letters. It's all for Jaemin. I used to write those but don't know how to send it. Then I stop writing when I was 13 because it's all useless. I read a letter that I wrote when I was 10 , when I was about to get adopted.

'Hi Jaemin. Do you even remember me? I just want to let you know that I miss you a lot and hope we can meet. Guess what? I get adopted. I will leave this place soon. Now I know how did you feel when you get a family. Jaemin , I hate you. I hate you for not coming back. That was cruel. I know you will never read this but I will write this so I don't miss you that much. I hope you will meet me and say hello at least. I miss your smile.'

-Jang Haeyoung-

I smiled after I read it. I don't know how I can be that emotional.

I then spotted a old picture of me and Jaemin. He was holding my hand and smiling to the camera.

"Why that smile look familiar?" I asked myself.

I turn the picture and there's something.

'Na Jaemin and Jang Haeyoung at Jaemin's 4th birthday.'

"Na Jaemin.."

"Wait Na Jaemin?!"

My classmate's name also Na Jaemin isn't it? No way. He can't be.

'It was me.' Jaemin said that when we're talking about this adopted thing.

No way. Is it Jaemin? For real?

Jaemin. Na Jaemin.

"Dear let's eat." My mom come into my room.

"Oh.. Okay." I said and put the pictures in the box.

---

I walk to my school with a nervous feeling. I hope I'm not wrong oh please.

"Good morning Haeyoung." Haechan said.

"Oh hi Haechan. By any chance , did you see Jaemin?" I asked.

"Jaemin? Hm I don't know." He said , somehow don't want to respond.

"Oh it's okay then." I said.

"Good morning Haeyoung!" Jeno said as he come.

"Oh good morning Jeno." I said and smiled.

I need to find Jaemin oh please.

"Sorry but I guess I need to go now." I said and make my way. I go to the library. He better be there. I enter the library and everyone is so silent. I decide to go to the science section since he always there. I am right. He's there.