35

Haeyoung's POV

As promised , Jaemin and I will go on a date today , to the amusement park and then we maybe go to the cinema. Jaemin told me that Haechan might tag along since he asked Yerim out. That boy finally make a move , I heard Mark and Mina want to join too. So kinda triple date? Haha not really , they all want to tag along.

I put a white hoodie paired with black jeans on me. I tied my hair into a braid. I take my converse shoes and go downstairs.

"Let me take you there." My mom said.

"Really?" I asked , I planned to take bus.

"Yeah , come on." She said and take the car key.

We both get into the car.

She drives for a few minutes and we finally arrived at the amusement park.

"Have a nice day dear , just call me if Jaemin can't take you home. Curfew is on 9 pm , don't forget that , okay?" She said and I nodded.

"Haeyoung !" All of them already arrived and they all circling me.

"I'm so excited !" Mina said and I chuckled.

"Me too , Mina. Where's Jaemin?" I asked.

"Ayy someone is looking for her boyfriend." Jisung teased.

"Shut up , Park Jisung." I said and hit him.

"He went to buy some drinks." Mark answered.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Don't worry too much , he can handle." Renjun said and I chuckled.

"Okay okay." I said.

As we are talking , Jaemin appear with the drinks.

"Haeyoung! I miss you!" He said as he give the drinks to Haechan and everyone is looking at him.

"Jaemin stop." Haechan said, rolling his eyes while distribute the drinks.

"Why? I miss her." He said.

"Haechan is right , you should stop." I said jokingly and he pouted , I chuckled before I pinch his right cheek.

"Haeyoung , you should stop too." Mina said as she sips her drink.

"Agree , though." Yerim added.

We both chuckled.

I take my drink from Haechan and then , Jaemin take my hand , pulling me.

"We'll go by our own , bye!" He said.

"Wow , seriously?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled.

"Na Jaemin! Jang Haeyoung!" I heard they shouting our names , being so done with us.

We both laughed.

"So , what are you going to do first?" I asked him.

"I honestly want to go to the rollercoaster first but I'm kinda scared-"

"LET'S GO! I love rollercoaster so much Jaemin ! Let's go." I said and I pull his hand. We queue in the line.

"I'm scared , Haeyoung." He said , he looks nervous.

"This is nothing , and I'm here so don't worry." I said.

He pursued his lips to a thin line.

"Oh gosh , Nana don't be afraid." I said , caressing his back of hand.