07

Haeyoung's POV

I arrived at my class and scan the whole class. Haechan is already there , but I can't see Jaemin.

"You look down buddy. Is everything okay?" Mina asked.

"Yeah. How about you and Mark?" I asked.

"Hm come on everything is just the same." Mina said.

"Oh such a liar." I said and laughed. Mina laughed awkwardly and continue to do her works. I steal glances to Haechan he is studying. I want to at least asked him if he feel okay and what actually happened but I'm afraid that I'll make it worst.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates. I wonder who'd send message at this time. I look at the name and it's Jaemin.

-Jaemin
Are you arrived?

Haeyoung-
Yes. Why?

-Jaemin
We still have times before the class start, could you go to the garden for a while? I need to.. talk.

Haeyoung-
Okay sure. I'll go now.

-Jaemin
See you!

I stand up and go out from the class. I immediately go to the place he mentioned.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I missed you." He said , making me blushed for some reason.

"Oh no please." I said.

"Haha just sit down here." He said and I sit down beside him.

"Haeyoung I wish you will listen to me." He said , I'm confused.

"Listen to you? What is it?" I asked.

"I hope you would stay away from Haechan for a while." He said, I cant help but shocked.

"What do you mean? Jaemin , he's your brother."

"Whatever the reason , please listen to me. I don't want you to get hurt." He said.

"Listen Jaemin , he must feeling unwell that day. He didn't bring harm Jaemin. We need to talk with him nicely." I said , trying to convinced him.

"Just for a while. I beg you." Jaemin said.

"I will do what I want. Let's go. I'm afraid if we can't make it on time." I said and stand up.

I walk to the class and I saw Haechan , I need to talk.

"Haechan.."

"What?" He asked , coldly.

"Are you feel better now?" I asked but he didn't reply and just go away.

Maybe I'm just being too nice. I don't even know what's my fault.

I just continue my way to the class.

"What's with your face?" Mina asked.

"Yes , what's wrong?" Mark asked.