02

"How was your school dear?" Mr Jang asked.

"It was great dad." Haeyoung answered and chew her food.

Her foster-father's name also start with Jang so she can just keep her family name. She's happy with this family.

"Who is your friend?" Mrs Jang asked.

"It's Mark. He helped me so much earlier. And I will make more friends." She said.

"Oh so it's a boy?" Her mom said.

"Yeah."

"If he nice then it's okay." Her dad said.

"Haeyoung do you want to go to the grocery store with me after dinner?" Her mom asked.

"Yes!" Haeyoung said excitedly.

After dinner , Haeyoung help her mom do the dishes.

"Let me do this okay? Go and change your clothes." Her mom said.

"Okay mom." Haeyoung said , smiling.

She go upstairs and change into something appropriate. She wears black jeans and soft blue sweater.

"Mom I am done!" She said.

"Let's go dear." Her mom said.

They both get out from the house and get into the car. Their family is an average family but they're so happy. Her dad work as a doctor and her mom is a housewife. She always do volunteering event at orphanage. Every year after Haeyoung leave the orphanage , Haeyoung always follow her mom to visit the orphanage.

"When I first saw you , you always being alone. And you didn't talk much. I'm glad you're so bright now." Her mom said.

"Thanks to you." Haeyoung said and smiled.

Her mom driving and smiling.

After a few minutes , they arrived at the grocery store.

"You can help me with the vegetables right?" Her mom asked.

"Sure! You can leave it on me." She said. She takes the basket and walk to the vegetable section.

"Chillies , cabbage...,spinach.." She read the list and choosing the vegetables.

Haeyoung's POV

I focused to choose the vegetable. It's fun I love doing this.

"Haeyoung?" Someone called me. I turned around.

"Oh? You're my classmate right?!" I asked.

The boy is wearing a white hoodie. He's so handsome.

"Yea.. My name is Jaemin.." He said.

Oh so , he's Jaemin. I miss Jaemin out of sudden.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I am grocery shopping with my family." He said.

"Oh I shouldn't ask an obvious question hahaha." I said.

"No , it's okay." He said and smiled. That smile , is beautiful.

"Oi Na Jaemin why you're standing here..." Haechan said to Jaemin and stop when he look at me. What Haechan doing here anyway.

"Haeyoung! Hi!" He said.

"Hi!" I said and smiled.

"Why you guys are together?" I asked. Can't hold back my curiosity.

"We are family." Haechan said and smiled but not the smile he give me earlier , it's somehow a sad smile?

"Oh I just know that." I smiled, understand what he trying to say. Their family name are different and they in the same age. One of them is adopted.