31

Haeyoung's POV

I put my english book in the locker and then I take a deep breathe.

"I can do this." I said to myself.

It's the exam day and I'm so nervous. I did well studying right? I hope I can do this right. I close my locker and revealing Jaemin who leaned on the next locker of mine , crossing arms.

"Of course you can do this." He said.

"Jaemin! You surprised me." I said and hit his arm.

"You're so nervous aren't you?" He asked and we both start to walk , heading to the class.

"Of course. You don't ?" I asked.

"I'm nervous too but we can relax , Haeyoung. Stressing isn't that good." He said and put his hand on shoulder. I look up at him , since he a bit taller and smiled.

"Good luck nana." I said.

"Good luck too." He said.

We arrived at the class and sit at our place. Mina who is sitting in front of me turn her body , so she can face me.

"Good luck, Jaemin's girlfriend." Mina said and I immediately look at her.

"Stop Kang Mina." I said and she laughed.

What's funny?

The teacher come into the class and she bring the exam papers. Duh , I'm nervous.

"Okay class , do well in your exam and next two weeks we have the Talent and Art Day , please anticipate a lot and attend on that day because the attendance will be registered , don't ever think to skip. And who wants to perform on that day can meet Mrs Lee. Once again , good luck." The teacher said.

The students whined as the teacher said the attendance will be registered. Talent and Art Day? Sounds fun though.

The teacher distribute the paper. As the clock hits 8:30 we all start to answer the question.

---

"Man , I'm excited for the Talent and Art Day." Haechan said as he chew his food.

"What will you do?" I asked him as I look at him , waiting for an answer.

"Dance club will perform oh wait , Jaemin you don't tell her?!" Haechan said and asked Jaemin.

I look at Jaemin , he rubbing his nape.

"I want to surprise her." Jaemin said.

"I can't wait!" I said at him and he smiled shyly.

"So , what you will do?" Renjun asked me.

"Me? I need to organise the artworks at the exhibition hall." I said.

They nodded. In the morning , the students will visit the exhibition hall and in the evening they'll watch performances at the performance hall. So I take part in the exhibition since I'm from art club.

"The event actually fun , I don't know why other students don't like the event." Jeno said.

"They actually tired because they just finish the exam , they won't have time to practice." Chenle said.

We all nodded.

"You know we have meeting this evening right?" Mina asked and I nodded in reply.