21

Haeyoung's POV

I enter the art room. I take my place. The senior who organised this club , Moon Taeil , asked us to take the medium from the counter such as watercolour , pallet and stuff.

This evaluation objective is for choosing students that will paint the mural on the school's wall also choosing portraits that will be hang on the hallways.

I really excited for this evaluation.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a nice state.

"Did you hurt your hand? You're left-handed right?" The sophomore student , Kim Jungwoo asked.

I smiled a bit.

"Unfortunately." I said.

We are quite close actually. He always help me in this class.

I want to draw a situation in front of the flower shop.

I decide just to use my left hand , bear with the pain. If I messed , I will just try again , and again.

I keep drawing but when I feel the pain , I quickly put down my brush.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Mina asked.

"Yeah. I guess."

"You can do slowly," The 1-2 student , Kim Yerim said.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

Everyone in this club is so nice , I swear.

After 2 hours in the art class , I look at my final work. It turn out nice right?

(aye familiar right? my book cover lol)

I can do better to be honest.

Mina take a look at my portrait.

"Hey , are you sure your hand is injured?" She asked.

"Why?"

"It's look so good! You're so talented I swear." She said.

"Are you sure? Thank you haha."

"Jang Haeyoung , your drawing is so good." Our senior , Moon Taeil complimented me.

"Thank you." I said and smiled.

"The judges will choose this one , I'm sure." Yerim said and Jungwoo nodded.

"Thank you guys." I said.

The class ended and we all get out from the art room , I look at my hand.

I sit on a bench in front of the art class and open my bandage. Mark already fetch Mina and they go home , I said that I'm fine and will walk alone.

I open the bandage and I guess my hand become worse? It become more swollen than before.

"Haeyoung." Someone said , I look up and it's Jeno.