[Behind The Scene 10]

[The Next Day]

A loud knock was heard on the whole house. But no one bother's to open it.

"Jimin-ssi? Are you in there?" Hoseok shouted. But no one answers.

"Jimin! I'm going to open this door! I'm coming in!" He shouted again but no one bothers to answer.

A loud creak of a door filled the whole house. Hoseok stared at the door.

"Creepy huh." He mutters and chuckled. He stared at the whole house.

The walls was painted white and black. The light was turned on. The windows and doors are freely open. And the whole house was neatly cleaned well. Seems like Jimin is in the house.

"Jimin-ssi? Where are you?" He shouted like a sing-song.

"Jimin! Where are you!?" His voice echoed.

He noticed that there was stairs. Maybe Jimin was in his room. Yes, it's tresspassing and invading privacy but, it can't stop his curiousness.

When finally he's into the second floor, he noticed a door is opened. Like someone peeping out actually. He walks towards, maybe Jimin is in there.

He opened the door. The door creak. He gasped.

"J-Jimin!"

He's stunned on what he saw. He just saw Jimin hanging on the ceiling. With a cut on wrist. Blood is all over the floor.

He runs toward on Jimin's cold body. He shouted again his name while his hands trembled while removing his body from hanging.

He checked his pulse. But it's not beating.

He blankly stared at Jimin's body.. Jimin.. His friend.. his workmate.. is dead.

Minutes passed. His eyes we're landed on the table. There's a violet paper on it. He walk forward on it and grabs the paper.

To:

My Bestfriend, Taehyung.

That was written on the outside of the paper. And without any hesitation and because of curiousness. He opened the letter.

The letter will reveal the truth..