Possessive 17

After that, Taehyung tells to Namjoon the behind of the stalker thing. As usual like Jimin shocked, but he said maybe Jungkook just wanted to prank him but Taehyung never buyed that.

Also, Namjoon said sorry to him for breaking his phone. That's the only way to stop Jungkook on chatting him.

The two bestfriend decided to went home even if it is early. Jimin have work too and also Taehyung, they are same night shifts but different work. Taehyung works on a convinience store while the little mochi works on a call center.

They walked on a different direction. He decided to buy a new phone before he goes to work.

When he came home. He took a shower and then he ready his things to work.

When he arrived at the convinience store. He replaced his workmate on dayshift.

. . . . . .

After some minutes a costumer arrived. He welcomes him. He recognized who it is. It's his costumer. Since he work here, that man comes to the store everyday to buy sodui.

He didn't see his face all the time because of the hood that covers his head to nose. He's 100% sure that he have a handsome face as hell because of his soft and smooth face and kissable lips. And oh, he noticed too that he has a bunny kind of teeth.

"Goon Evening Sir!" A sweet smile plastered on his face. The man just nod at him and roam his head around the store.

He walk towards to the liquior stall and took a five bottles of sodui. "Oh. The usual one." He murmured.

After that, the man went to the counter to pay what he took. Taehyung scanned all of his beer. He paused scanning when a familiar name said on the TV screen.