CHAPTER 11

Chorong wiped her tears with a handkerchief.

"It can't be..." Said Jackson, who had started the be mess.

"Hold on. Hyungseob and Baekhyun are looking for the ring. Hopefully, we can persuade Chorong after they found it." Said Mingyu.

"Please, someone say something to calm this situation." Said Jackson as he appealed to Suho.

Suho was a bit surprised by Jackson's appeal while doing a confused look.

"Let me say!" Seongwoo began to speak.

"Not you!" Said Jackson.

"Don't you say someone just now?!" Said Seongwoo in anger.

"Err... I'm an outsider and I have no right, but I don't think I'll take it easy." Said Suho.

"Yes, I think Sehun is not a person who has no feelings." Said Jackson.

"Sehun must be sorry, he must be looking for you!" Said Seongwoo with a smile.

The princes tried to persuade Chorong.

"Ah, let's say this is just like 'kidnap the bride' in Germany! The best man will take the bride to the nearest restaurant after the third day of the wedding when the groom doesn't notice it and doesn't tell the exact location. So the groom needs to rely on the hint to find the bride. If he found her, the groom will have to pay for their food to redeem his partner." Said Mingyu.

Jackson suddenly stood up.

"Wow, sound of interesting! Let's play! Let him be worry!" Said Jackson.

"Thank you. I know you all care about me... but I know Sehun, he won't come." Said Chorong.

...

"What did you say? You don't want to see Chorong?" Joohyun asked. 

"I know Chorong is safe. I believe my friends. They'll look after her." Said Sehun calmly.

"You're too much!" Yelled Joohyun.

"What did you do to Chorong is so bad! Why don't you still care about her?" Said Joohyun in anger.

"Bad?" Sehun glance at Joohyun.

"Do you know what the ring means in a wedding?" Joohyun asked angrily.

Sehun just silent while doing a poker face.

"The ring is a symbol of eternal love and loyalty. Chorong's hope on this marriage is equivalent to the diamond ring. She wants your love to be eternal. Husband and wife must respect each other and be loyal!" Said Solar.

"Maybe for you, this marriage is just a small matter. But Chorong's happiness lies in you!" Said Joohyun.

"If you love her, you must think of the way to keep this relationship!" Joohyun continued.

Sehun ignored Joohyun. Then he went into a jewelry shop, followed by the princesses.

"Hey, wait! I haven't finished talking yet. Where are you going?!" Yelled Joohyun.

She continued to follow Sehun until she realized that she was in a jewelry shop. She was a bit surprised.

"Welcome, Prince Sehun!" The female grocer greeted Sehun.

"Can I help you?" The female grocer asked.

"I bought a diamond ring here. I want to buy another ring." Said Sehun.

"What?!" The female grocer was surprised.

"Do you mean... 10 carat diamond ring? Your wedding ring?" The female grocer asked.