CHAPTER 9

BANG!

The fireworks sounded to enliven Sehun and Chorong's wedding day.

Tak Tak Tak Tak Tak Tak.

The sound of Joohyun footstep was heard in Chorong's room.

"Why aren't they arrived yet?" Joohyun was worried.

She walked back and forth while waiting for the princes.

"Joohyun, relax. Don't worry." Said Solar.

"How can't I be worried? I don't see Sehun and his friends!" Said Joohyun.

"Maybe he ran away?" Joohyun makes assumptions.

She tried to call Seongwoo several times but Seongwoo didn't pick up his phone.

"The number you're calling is busy, please try again later." Said the phone operator.

"What to do? He didn't pick up his phone." Said Sohye in worried.

"I'm worried too. Maybe something happened to them." Solar makes assumptions.

"Impossible! Maybe they had fun yesterday until they forgot to come here today!" Said Joohyun angrily.

Sohye was shocked to see Joohyun upset. She never saw Joohyun like this.

"Actually, since we left the restaurant last night, I feel uneasy." Said Solar.

Flashback.

"We leave first!" Said Joohyun.

"Remember, come early tomorrow!" Said Sohye.

"Alright!" Said Seongwoo as he lift up his glass.

The girls saw Seongwoo like a drunk person with a tie tied around his forehead.

"We have fun tonight! Don't sleep!" Said Baekhyun.

"Of course!" Said Jackson.

End of flashback.

"We've promised to pick up the bride from Chorong's house, then we go to the church together. I didn't expect the butler of Sehun to appear!" Said Joohyun as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I come here to pick up the bride on behalf of Prince Sehun." Said the butler.

"Sehun is too much! He's not sensitive to this important thing. He doesn't think about Chorong's feelings!" Said Joohyun angrily.

"Shh! Joohyun, that's enough!" Said Solar as she tried to calm Joohyun down.

"Chorong must be sad now, we better calm her down." Said Solar.

Solar saw Chorong is sitting in front of the mirror. She went to Chorong.

"Chorong, are you okay?" Solar asked.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." Said Chorong as she smiled.

"Err... Let me check on outside. Maybe they're here." Said Joohyun.

"Okay, go." Said Solar.

Chorong was silent while waiting for her lover, Sehun. Joohyun went out to check on outside.

"Where are they going? How dare they disappeared on this important day? They aren't responsible!"

Joohyun was upset because of the princes. She tried to hold her anger but she can't. The princes are too much!

Out of the blue...

"Wow!!!"

Joohyun heard the crowd screaming while clapping their hands. She hid behind the wall so other people can't see her. She saw many guests attended. But she didn't see Sehun and other princes.