CHAPTER 4

"Err... Aren't we supposed to meet Prince Sehun? Why do we come to this mall?" Hyungseob asked.

"Hey, Jackson! You've lectured me just now! You're also forgot to buy a gift!" Seongwoo yelled.

"Don't block my way! We have to look at the list first before buying!" said Jackson as he thrust Seongwoo's elbows.

They still bickering at the middle of the road. Other princes just shook their heads looking at them.

"How can we forget to buy Prince Sehun's wedding gifts?" Hyungseob asked.

"There's a reason." said Mingyu.

"What reason?" Hyungseob asked.

"In many Western countries, married couples will go to shopping malls to select the gifts they want, then they will make a list for the guests to buy." said Mingyu.

"Oh, I see!" said Hyungseob.

"I think they've chosen a gift for a long time. Come on drink a tea while waiting." said Chanyeol.

"That's a good idea!" said Hyungseob.

...

At the restaurant.

The princes are sitting at outside of the restaurant. As they were chatting, Jackson suddenly appeared with a gift.

"Sorry, I'm late!" said Jackson.

"Are you ready, Prince Jackson?" said Hyungseob.

"Sorry, I took a long time to choose the gift." said Jackson.

"It's okay, don't worry!" said Kyungsoo.

"Actually the others aren't ready yet. You're the earliest!" said Chanyeol as he chuckled.

"What?" Jackson was surprised.

"Others still choose too?" Jackson asked as he lowered his head because of the tired running.

"Sit down first, take a few drinks and rest." said Suho as he invited Jackson to sit down.

"Prince Jackson!" Hyungseob called.

"What gift do you choose for Prince Sehun and Princess Chorong? What gifts do they listed?" Hyungseob asked.

"I ask the grocers..." said Jackson as he rubbed his nape.

"They said Sehun doesn't provide a list of gifts. We have to choose whatever is appropriate." said Jackson.

"Sehun is always like that. He doesn't even care about his marriage..." said Kai.

"That's means we are forced to choose the wedding gift." aid Jackson.

"What gift do you choose, Prince Jackson?" Hyungseob wondered.

Jackson took out the gift he had just bought.

"Is this a wine?" Hyungseob asked.

"Correction. This isn't an ordinary wine but a honey mead! This is the most important thing in the English wedding." said Jackson.

"This is the origin of ancient customs, where honey drinks are drunk during wedding banquets. It's a family symbol and a happy life as well as the sweetness of love. Beginning the wedding day, the bride needs to drink for 30 days. That's why the first month after marriage was called honeymoon." Jackson explained.

"Oh, so that's the origin of the honeymoon term apparently!" said Kyungsoo.

"So...sorry, we...are late..."

Suddenly, Baekhyun and Mingyu appeared.

"You two have arrived!" said Hyungseob.

"Look what I bought for Sehun!" said Baekhyun as he put a long box on the table.