CHAPTER 7

"Eh? Why? Do I look bad? Or... you don't like this dress?" Chorong asked.

No answer.

"Dad likes traditional outfits, so what if we respect his desire? I don't care about white dress or traditional, that's not important to me." Said Sehun.

"You don't mind, aren't you?" Sehun asked.

Chorong was silent. She was sad. But she doesn't want Sehun to know her feelings.

"Of course! I think so, I don't care what to wear." Said Chorong in a happy tone.

"Okay, thank you for understanding." Said Sehun before he ended the call.

Beep! Beep!

"Is that really Sehun?" Seongwoo asked with innocent face.

"His voice is cold and the way he talked like a telephone operator." Said Seongwoo.

Suddenly, Sohye hit Seongwoo's stomach with her elbows.

"Ack!" Seongwoo hold his stomach as he sat on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally hit your elbows..."

Sohye immediately apologizes to Seongwoo.

"Seongwoo, are you okay?" Sohye asked guilty.

"It's hurt! You know?!" Yelled Seongwoo.

Joohyun rolled her eyes. She know Seongwoo very well. Seongwoo likes to mess around. He's always like that.

"Chorong, are you okay?" Solar asked.

"I'm okay, don't worry." Said Chorong calmly.

Chorong turned to Joohyun.

"Sadly, it's a waste of time for you to buy this dress for me!" Said Chorong guilty.

Joohyun was hurt.

...

That night. In a luxury restaurant.

"Actually, the Tsar has planned for us to wear traditional dress from the beginning. I'm stubborn. I'm not supposed to embarrass Sehun." Said Chorong guilty.

(Note: The Tsar was the king of Russia)

"Don't blame yourself. This is not your fault." Said Solar as she try to persuade Chorong.

"This is Sehun fault!" Said Joohyun angrily.

"As your soon-to-be-husband, he shouldn't neglect your feelings and make his own decisions. If he thinks of you, he should convince his father!" Said Joohyun.

"Joohyun, that's enough!" Said Solar as she try to calm down the situation.

Joohyun just realized her words. She closed her mouth with her palm.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that Sehun doesn't love you." Said Joohyun guilty.

"I understand. He always listen to his father and mother since childhood." Said Chorong.

"This is not something that's not good! Means that Sehun is a person who respects and obeys his parents. That's his good qualities! " Said Sohye.

She always thinks positively and mature. But Seongwoo opposite to her. Seongwoo always thinks easily and immature.

"Sohye is right! He's afraid of his father since childhood! If suddenly you and his father dropped in the sea, Sehun will save his father first." Seongwoo interrupted.

Bukk!

Again, Sohye hit Seongwoo's stomach with her elbows. Seongwoo was hurt and holds his stomach.