Everything goes wrong on important days

Prompt: Anubis and nico get married their super stressed out and so many things go wrong but they still manage to get it together and be happy. Kinda like marshall's and lily's wedding in how I met your mother or jim and pam's from the office.

---

Nico was looking at himself in the mirror. A fitted black suit with a white shirt and a broad, black tie. His hair was still messy, but was pulled back somewhat in a ponytail, his bangs still hung around his face, being too short to be held back by the hairband.

He turned to his best man, Jason, "Are you sure my hair is okay?"

The blonde shrugged, "You never want to change your hairstyle, so."

Nico scowled at him.

Jason chuckled, "It's fine, Nico. Stop worrying about it."

"I'm not worried, Jason. Everything is fine."

Nico turned and went down to the kitchen where Hazel was overlooking the food along with Persephone and her mother Demeter.

"How's the food?" the groom asked.

Hazel looked back at him from her place near the stove, "You look great, brother. The food is okay, I think."

Demeter looked at her like she was crazy, "The food is not okay, girl. Can't you see that it's burnt?"

Nico frowned, "What? It's burnt?" He stepped forward and smelled the food. It smelled burnt. He flung his hands up, "What are we supposed to do then? We needed to have this prepped for after the ceremony, to put together into the entrees."

Persephone looked back at him, "We'll have to do without it."

Nico groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Okay. This is fine. We'll just miss something on the entrees. It'll be completely fine."

Hazel smiled exasperated at him, "I'm sorry that things go wrong on such an important day, Nico."

The Italian smiled tiredly back at her and kissed her head, "It'll be fine, Hazel."

"I hope so, Nico."

Nico backed off and went out of the kitchen, running into Percy.

The professional swimmer looked surprised, "Whoa, Nico. What're you doing down here? I thought you were supposed to be holed up with Jason and leave the rest to us."

Nico snorted, "And leave everything to you guys? I don't think so."

Percy sighed, "We can't have that." He grabbed the younger's arm and pulled him upstairs back to Jason. "Dude, you were supposed to watch him and make sure he wasn't wandering around trying to manage everything."

The blonde shrugged.

Percy sighed, "Bro, you gotta watch him from now on, okay. He'll just freak himself out over things going wrong."

Nico scowled at him, "I'm still here, y'know."

The swimmer winked at him, "I know."

Nico rolled his eyes.

Percy left them and closed the door behind him.

Nico frowned after him.

"Dude, don't worry, it'll be fine," he heard Jason say. The groom turned around to look at him, an eyebrow raised.

"Let's play some mythomagic while we wait, okay," the other offered.

Nico pinched his nose, worry slowly giving him a headache, "Fine."