"Don't piss off Aphrodite."

Prompt 1: Nico gets temporary genderbent , before a date with Anubis. Write the date that ensue

Prompt 2: u should do a plot where Nico and Anubis go on a date while still keeping their relationship a secret. Maybe you could add like the seven seeing them and finding out that way.

—---------

To say Anubis was surprised was an understatement.

He'd shown up at the pre-decided spot for his date with Nico, to find his usually masculine boyfriend looking... less masculine.

"Okay, so run the reason by me again?" Anubis said, trying to hold back his laughter.

Nico crossed his arms over his decidedly more prominent chest. "Aphrodite got mad at me for beating her in mythomagic." His voice was different, as expected, but his intonation remained the same. "She's a sore loser, so I'm stuck like this for three hours."

Anubis smirked. "For some reason, I think she knew our date-night was right now."

Nico rolled his eyes. "Should we just cancel?"

Anubis grabbed Nico's hand, stroking a thumb over the back of it. For some reason, the calluses were gone, he missed them for some reason. "No way. We rarely get to be together, seeing as we're still keeping our relationship a secret, so I want my Nico-time, whether you have an angry goddess' curse or not."

Nico smiled at him, leaning over to give him a kiss. His lips were slightly different, and there was no hint of any remaining stubble on his chin (he wasn't sure he really liked the absence). His disdain must have shown on his face, because when Nico pulled back, his face fell. "Shit, sorry. I forgot." His face looked sheepish. "Is it that bad?"

Anubis licked his lips before leaning in to get another chaste kiss. "It's just really different and I'm not used to it. I miss your stubbly chin."

Nico rubbed his chin. "Yeah, it's kinda weird. And let's not get into what else is different, 'cuz I don't wanna go there."

Anubis laughed at that. He pulled Nico along to fall in line beside him. "How are the clothes?" He glanced down at the demigod's usual attire, the shirt and pants sitting looser than usual on his slim form.

Nico grimaced. "I had to tighten the belt considerably more, and the shirt is a bit weird with the, uh... different stuff underneath. The jacket is fine, if a bit loose around the shoulders."

Anubis smiled as he shook his head at the entire situation. They fell into a conversation about everything and nothing as they walked through the park, grabbing some ice-cream scoops before they sat down at a nearby bench.

Nico sat down with his legs fitted over one of the god's, his knees hooking over his thigh. Anubis slung one arm around Nico's back, leaning forward to steal a taste from the other's ice-cream. Nico let out an indignant huff that sounded way too fond for it to be angry.

"That's not fair, you already finished yours before I could get a taste," Nico muttered, a pout on his lips.

Anubis smirked at him. He leaned forward to fit their mouths together, slipping his tongue into Nico's mouth. He let his tongue slide slowly against the other's, feeling a shiver run down Nico's spine against his palm.

As Anubis pulled back, he saw the dazed expression on Nico's face and couldn't help another smirk graze his lips. "Taste enough for you?"

Nico glared at him. "You're such an-" He didn't get any further before he was interrupted by an incredulous voice not far from their bench.

"Anubis?!"

They both turned towards the source of the outburst. The big seven were standing a couple metres away from them. They all had surprise painted on their faces, some more angry than others.