"The most nonchalant guy when it comes to sexual partners"

Prompt: Have Anico(my shipping name for them) find a godly(can be Egyptian, Indian, Norse, etc) mate for Will. That way he(Will) will have someone to do double dates(or maybe foursomes heh) with Anico.

A/N: OKAY! I've taken some liberties with this one. I've made Will bi, and this turned into a sorta crack chapter... Please don't take this one seriously.

-------------

"Are you serious?!" Will shouted, making Nico cringe.

"You were the one who wanted me to set you up with a god," Nico retorted. "You didn't specify which gods were not acceptable."

Will flailed his arms, "But, Bast of all people! What the hell were you thinking?!"

The son of Hades struggled to keep himself from laughing, "Hey, you said you were open for anything, that you were the son of Apollo, "the most nonchalant guy when it comes to sexual partners"." He said the last part in a faux Will voice, earning him an ugly scowl.

"I do not sound like that!"

Nico bit back a smirk, this was way too good.

Will had been pestering him about a godly date for way too long, and he finally snapped. He wanted to pick someone that would shut him up about the whole thing. Anubis had mentioned Bast mostly as a joke, but they decided that it would be absolutely hilarious if they got Bast to agree to a double date. They told her about Will and the fact that it was mostly to piss him off, which she seemingly found to be amusing, so she agreed.

The look on Will's face when they arrived at the restaurant was priceless. Will had met Bast several times before, and Anubis had told loads of stories about her, so he probably had some opinions about her.

The son of Apollo had smiled politely after he picked his jaw up off the floor, and had all but dragged Nico to the bathroom, cornering him.

"Look, Will," Nico started. "You don't know her personally, so who knows, she might be just your type."

Nico bit the inside of his cheek to keep from smiling.

Will gnawed at his lip, running a hand through his hair.

"Is there something particularly wrong with her?" Nico asked.

The blond looked at him, pursing his lips, "Not really. There is the age difference, but that doesn't really bother me. And she's attractive, in a hot friend of your mom kinda way." He seemed to mull it over, "I guess I haven't really tried going out with anyone older than me..."

Nico paused. Was he seriously considering this? If so, what would that mean? Would they go out for real, and demand double dates for real? He liked Bast. Liked the way she would tease Anubis with him and tell him embarrassing stories about the god. Huh, now that he thought about it, she was actually pretty similar to Will in some aspects. Both were fiercely loyal and knew how to kick some ass if needed. Maybe them actually going out wouldn't be too bad.

Nico placed a hand on the blond's shoulder, "Just give her a chance, okay. She won't take it hard if you're not that into it."

Will's eyes narrowed at him a moment before he shrugged, "Okay, I'll give it a shot, just don't embarrass me too much."

"That's the spirit!" Nico said. "Now go and get her, tiger!"

Anubis was seated at the table with Bast, chatting in a hushed tone as they neared them. They looked up, a smile finding their faces.

Nico sat down next to Anubis again, kissing his cheek. "Whatcha talking about?"

Will took his seat next to Bast, smiling politely at her, although it looked a little strained.

Nico looked pointedly at him and then at Bast, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Will rolled his eyes back at him but turned to start up a conversation with her.

Nico smiled to himself. He felt Anubis lean in to whisper something in his ear.

"You still happy about this arrangement?"

Nico turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Of course. This is the best idea we've had in months."

Anubis smirked at him, "I thought the "best idea" was that thing you let me do to you yesterday."

The son of Hades felt a slight blush crawl up his neck, "That was a different type of best idea."

----

The double date went on, and Will and Bast hit it off in the worst possible way.

They had both found out that they loved to embarrass their friends. It didn't help that they'd all had a little too much to drink, and Will had spiked their drinks with a little alcohol boost that would even let the gods get a little buzz going.

"And then-" Will struggled to speak apparently. "And then he fell face first into the pile of horsecrap!"

Bast burst out laughing, earning them a slightly annoyed glance from the next table.

"That is priceless! You sure know how to tell a story, Will," Bast said, in that almost purring way of hers.

Will had long since placed his arm on the back of her chair, meaning he was very comfortable in his skin. "No, no. I'm no match for you. And besides you have a couple more thousands of years worth of stories."

Nico couldn't decide if he was happy or revolted at their casual, but flirty tone. He blamed the alcohol slightly, but couldn't find it in himself to chastise them. It seemed like they were actually having a good time. As was he, seated next to Anubis, snuggled into his side with his arm around his shoulders.

He glanced at his boyfriend, finding joy in his relaxed and amused demeanor. It was rare for Anubis to smile as much as was, and Nico found himself filled with a calmness he hadn't felt in a long time (and it totally had nothing to do with the alcohol).

Nico droned their companions out for a second, admiring his partner's profile. His hand found the other's on his lap, squeezing it.

Anubis looked over at him, a tiny smile on his lips, "What?"

Nico grinned stupidly, his heart swelling, "Nothing, just thinking how nice you look tonight."

The god's smile turned warmer, "Right back at you." He leaned forward to plant a chaste kiss on Nico's lips. The son of Hades smiled into the kiss, his heart soaring now.

"Ahem."

Nico glanced at Will, "What?"

"I think that's the sign to end this dinner, seeing as you can't keep your hands to yourselves anymore."

Nico rolled his eyes, "Right." He spared a look at the clock. "It is getting kinda late, I guess."

Bast smiled at their antics.

"Well, then. Should we get out of here?" Will Bast, helping her put her coat on.

She smiled sweetly at him, leaning over to kiss his cheek, "Sure, sweetie~"

Will offered her his arm, which she gracefully took. Nico had to roll his eyes as the blond waggled his eyebrows at him.

Anubis laughed softly beside him.

After exiting the restaurant, they bid each other farewell. Nico and Anubis watched their slightly drunken friends make their way down the street.

"Are we sure this was a good idea?" Nico voiced his thoughts aloud.

Anubis chuckled beside him, "I think Will knows we're messing with him, at least."

"I hope so..."