Baby

Sasuke was in charge of looking after Izumi while Itachi was away, he had his fair share of grumbling until Sakura volunteered to keep him company in the Uchihaa compound. The trio were indoors, away from the stormy downpour, building a tower using decks of cards, out of sheer boredom.

"What do you think he is doing now?" Izumi asked both of her companions, her fingers absently flitted through her currently dark tresses, she had removed her fake ash-blonde coloured hair shortly after staying in the Uchihaa compound.

"Who?" Sasuke grunted out distractedly as he carefully constructed another layer of apex on top of the card that was laid out horizontally.

"Itachi-Kun." Izumi replied in a tone that was just above a Whisper.

"Are you worried about him, Izumi-San?" Sakura asked her knowingly, she had a hunch that her former roommate was into Itachi.

"I.." Izumi stammered out before she was interrupted by Sasuke.

"I would not worry about him." Sasuke started, his hands have neglected the halfway done, card tower. "The Hyuuga. I think he might land himself with a little problem with aniki."

"Tenten." Izumi started, as she saw both of her companions abruptly halted whatever they were doing. "I think she is in trouble."

Sakura looked at Izumi worriedly, when she saw fear etched onto Izumi's face. "You seem to be holding back some information. Is there something you would like to share with us?"

Izumi bit her lower lip apprehensively, "I am under house arrest and under Itachi's care, therefore..I tend to..be exposed to the things that were going on between the duo.." Izumi looked uneasy, she felt like she should not share this personal information, but it had been bothering her greatly. She knew it was wrong and as much as she had admired and even had a little crush on him, she detested what he was doing. It was against her principles.

"Itachi has been hurting Tenten intentionally." Izumi revealed quietly.

Sakura's eyes widened as she muttered, "That explains.. Tenten had been showing signs of depression when we were in the dormitory. She brushes it off whenever I ask her about it.."

Sasuke kept quiet, he would usually be on his brother's side irregardless; but not this time. He saw it himself, Itachi had been abusing his fiancé, intentionally. They would spar secretly in the Uchihaa dojo, Sasuke would often hear Tenten's painful screams. He knew for a fact they were not doing anything sexual for whenever they came out, Tenten would either be covered in bruises or had lost consciousness. On top of that, Tenten rarely spent the night in the Uchihaa household anymore. She seemed reluctant to be there. Whenever she was there, just as Sakura said, she was now always quiet and withdrawn as opposed to her former cheery self. Sasuke's mind drifted off to the day that Itachi's eyes swirled in an odd pattern, unlike how his eyes usually looked like.

"Don't you think that the Hyuuga and Tenten are more than friends?" Itachi asked Sasuke one fine while they were sparring with each other.

"I don't know.." Sasuke replied gruffly missing his brother's kicks in a mere fraction.

Itachi sensed that something was amiss, without much of a warning, he activated his normal sharingan, he was right, his brother's breathing, blood flow were abnormal, Sasuke was hiding something.

"Activate your sharingan, otoutou." Itachi ordered before he rushed towards Sasuke.

Sasuke barely had time to dodge the next Attack, he leapt up high and created hand seals before engulfing his Brother in a huge fireball. Sasuke jumped down towards the ground before he watched the scene, his brother's form emerged from the mass of fire, his eyes had turned different, unlike the usual sharingan.