Initiation

"And I thought your brother was the only bothersome guy. We managed to subdue the Hyuuga just because he could not activate his doujutsu, now this! Who the hell is this?! He sliced my knee open like he was tearing origami paper in preschool!" Tenten heard the low familiar voice of the perpetrator talking, "Gently Kei! That stings!!" The low-voiced man hissed.

"If you had been paying more attention then this would not have happened, Hideki! First rule of a ninja; never underestimate your opponent no matter which minor clan they may come from!" Kei retorted back. "You got cut by a first year, how embarrassing!"

"Silence. Most of them have gained consciousness." a mysterious but calm voice said firmly, to which put the rest of them in total silence.

Tenten flinched at the pain inflicted on her head. She heard the gentle footsteps that came closer towards her, "Did I hurt you?"

"A worried kidnapper?" Tenten thought incredulously before she slowly opened up her eyes to catch a glimpse of her kidnapper. He seemed to be a senior, he had a calm and composed look, black coal eyes, dark shoulder-length jet hair. He looked somewhat similar to...

"Aniki!!" Sasuke's demanding voice snapped her out of her puzzling thoughts. The senior sighed as he turned towards Sasuke.

"Yes otoutou?" he asked calmly.

"What kind of academy initiation is this?! I thought you seniors are supposed to get us to do stupid things- not knock us cold in our rooms!" Sasuke yelled furiously.

"Hey man, we tried to bring you out gently.." a senior whose voice Tenten recognised, belonged to Hideki.

"Gently?!" Sasuke's voice was now in an octave tone, "The first thing you did when you entered the room was to punch me on my abdomen!"

"You activated your sharingan first!" Hideki muttered quietly.

Sasuke almost replied back to his remark but paused when he realised that Hideki's knee was being healed by Kei. He eyed them both wearily before Itachi spoke.

"This young man here," Itachi pointed his index finger towards Tenten's sitting form on the ground, "Sliced Hideki-Kun's knee in the most elegant manner.."

"Itachi-Kun! Who are you siding here?! I am the victim!" Hideki cried out melodramatically.

A wide smirk was present on Sasuke's face as he reached out a hand towards Tenten, who took it and he pulled her up quickly. He leaned forwards against Tenten's ear and whispered, "Great job, next time, aim slightly higher. I hate that guy."

Tenten felt herself blush at the closeness of her body against Sasuke's but quickly recovered by saying, "No problem. He was making unnecessary comments, so I skinned him on the knee.."

"I heard that brat!!" Hideki screamed across the room.

Tenten looked around to find herself in one of the open space training grounds in the school compound. She wanted to ask Sasuke what was happening before she heard the beautiful sexy voice that she was still not accustomed to.

"Great. Academy rituals. A practice that must have been invented by simple-minded commoners who had nothing better to do with their time." Neji's voice was purposefully loud, he wanted the entire room to hear him out, "and the ones who are religiously following this ritual, are unfortunately bigger idiots than them."

All of the 3rd year seniors were looking at Neji. His eyes glanced around as he mentally calculated the number of opponents he would have to take down.