"Happy ending"

Many years later,
James finally realizes the love he has for Jaiden and Jaiden finally moves on from being a shy girl, she confesses to James.

They make out under the moonlight and have a little bit "fun" afterwards.

They get married and everyone is happy, including the shippers and the readers of this book.

They lives a fruitful live with two kids whose names are Captain Sparkles and Obama-chan.

They are both animators working on Youtube and soon they will be working for Disney.

And that is what i called a Happy Ending!
——————————————————————
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adam: I am such a good writer!

Author(me): what the heck? ADAM! what are you doing?

Adam: Helping you with the book! Duh!

Author: Who do you think you are?

Adam: I am Batman!!!

Author: No joking!!!

Adam: You seemed to be tired so i help you a bit! Is that a wrong thing to do?

Author: Gosh YES! Look what you have written, it has no....uhm....IMPACT for the readers. How can they feel satisfied with a sudden ending like that? It has to have development from time to time. And what do you mean by "fun"?

Adam: Heh heh...Lets just say Jaiden is having a good time with James' "Joystick"

Author:OMG! ADAM! No sexual jokes here! i want to keep this story light-hearted and FAMILY-FRIENDLY.

Adam:Fine! But its not like you have better things to do with the story.

Author: You think just because i am a newbie to this story-telling thing that i cannot write a fully completed story? Then...BOY WERE YOU WRONG.
I actually get the whole stuffs already planned out, now excuse me! i am gonna read it out loud.
Now with one more chapter after this, i will be done with phase 1.
Here are the 3 things i have to accomplish with phase 2,
1: Get at least one more unnecessary chapter just like this one.
2: Were gonna get Tony and Faith together somehow.
3: The most important thing: there gonna be some DRAMA!

Adam: Drama???

Author:Yes!!! Drama!
There gonna be something or someone get in the relationship of the two people creating some kind of obstacle for the two people to overcome. Therefor, they will understand each other more and then they will finally be with together. Its a cliche but who dont like cliche?

Adam:Sound interesting enough! I will be waiting to see what you have in mind.

Author:Yeah! And you better not telling anyone! Especially James and Jaiden.

Adam:Dont worry! Its not like they understand anyway.Now i gonna go and find the bagel man! See you around

Author:Yeah bye!!!

Author: Sorry for tricking you guys like that! I gave Adam this Forth-wall-breaking ability because it kinda sound interesting. Never have thought he can go this far...
.....
So anyway, the story is not over yet! And i hope you will stick around until its true ending. I promise you gonna have to use a lot of tissues.