Chapter 1: Ready for the first day at high school

Today is the first day at school, but the young James is still asleep on his comfortable bed,with his butt pointed at the ceiling and his saliva running down the floor like waterfall...

Right at this moment,his twin sister-Faith bursts into his room and screams: "JAMES! WAKE UP!"

James hears his sister but still tries to ignore her and keeps sleeping.
Faith says annoyed: "I know you hear me James.WAKE UP!"
James,who is still sleepy,mocks his sister: "Your too *yawn* amateur, Faith *yawn* you didnt even make me use 10% of my endurance power *yawn*"

After that, he falls asleep again..

Faith stares at her brother with the your-too-underestimate-my-power look. She runs away for a bit and when she came back, she smirks: "I will show you my secret weapons".
And then as she snaps her figures, the two dogs- Georgie and Poppy jump on the bed and start licking his face intensely.
James immediately wakes up and pets them.

Faith smiles at him: "Thats your weakness James, you are a FURRY. You cannot resist the cuteness of animals"
"Yeah your right,i guess you just successfully unleashed my dark side and now....." he says as he stands up from the bed ".....you will pay the PRICE"

He jumps over his sister and "tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle,...." he says in his "evil" voice as he cruelly "tortures" his dear sister
Faith uncontrollably laughs her head off "Okay, ....STOP! ...Dear lord Marshmallow....I..AM..sorry..."
James lowers his voice: "Good now you learn your lesson!"
James unleashed his sister in "pain" and the two laugh...

*After the breakfast*
James and Faith takes their stuffs, both of them are now ready for the first day at high school.