Chapter 17

Yugyeom:

It's the next day. I woke up curled into Bambam's side. My alarm was going off. It was the first time Bambam has ever been able to go to an ultrasound appointment. I was really excited for him to hear our baby's heart beat. "Hey bams." I said kissimg his cheek to try and wake him up. He was a pretty heavy sleeper. "Baaaams~" I called out to him and shook him a little when I suddenly got a sharp pain in my back. "Ahh" I said and then hissed. It caused Bambam to shoot up out of bed. "Oh my god babe! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Shut up I'm fine. Just some pain in my back." I said laughing. He let out a sigh. "Thank god." He said. "What time is it?" He asked looking around. "It's 9:30. We leave in an hour so get ready." I said slowly getting off the bed. I was only in my first month so I wasn't showing too much. I had a small tummy because I was so skinny before my pregnancy but I could still wear my old clothes without anyone knowing. It was still chilly out since its towards the middle of winter. I put on some black skinny jeans and an oversized yellow hoodie with white converse. Bambam was wearing some black slacks, some sort of expensive black ankle boots and a gray Gucci hoodie. "Let me go fix my hair and then we can leave." I said stepping into the bathroom styling my hair into my face into some sort of a bowl cut looking style. I stepped out and went down stairs where Bambam was sitting the couch. "Ready?" I asked him. "Yeah." he said grabbing his keys. "we can stop and get breakfast on the way." He said as we walked out my front door. "Okay." I said as we reached his car. I gave him the directions to the place to put into his GPS. "Do you want some McDonald's?" He asked me and I nodded stopping at the McDonald's near my house. I got 2 sausage egg and cheese biscuits with 2 hash browns. Bambam got a bacon and egg  mcmuffin and a hash brown. I ate my two biscuits pretty fast. Shocking bambam.

Once we arrived and I told the receptionist about my appointment we sat in the waiting room waiting for Dr. Kim to call us back. I grabbed Bambam's hand censing he was nervous. "Its gonna be okay." I said to him with a smile rubbing small circles on the back of his hand with my thumb. "Kim Yugyeom?" I heard the doctor call for me. "Come on." I said not letting go of Bambam's hand. We entered the room together. "Is this the other father?" He asked going to shake Bambam's hand. "Yes, I am sir." He said with a small bow shaking Dr. Kim's hand. "Okay Yugyeom, lay down on the bed." he said grabbing the ultra sound machine and the gel he puts on my stomach. I layed on my back on the bed. He put the gel on my tummy and put the censor on it rubbing it around a little until he saw the image of the baby. It looked like an oversized peanut. You could hear the baby's heart beat through the room. I turned to look at Bambam who was staring at the monitor with awe. He had a smile plastered on his face. "You're baby is very healthy Mr. Kim." he said turning off the machine and handing me a paper towel to wipe the gel off my tummy. Bambam helped me sit up and Dr. Kim told me when my next appointment would be. Once we left the building and were in Bambam's car I turned to him, "See, it wasn't that bad." I said with a smile.