Chapter 46

(Mikey: 3 months later)

"As much as i'm glad you two finally got you're shit together, are you actually serious about this?" Ashton asks me. the three of us are sitting on my bead crowded around my laptop as i make the final arrangements.

"ya, i am." i say seriously.

"well, we support your decision. And when you think about it, we can be there any time." Cal grins. i laugh. i love these two, they are amazing friends.

"well hurry up and pack, don't want to be late." Ash says, standing up and throwing me my suitcase from the closet.

"well, this is it." i whisper, taking a deep breath and start to pack.

~~~~

(Luke)

"what are you doing here?!" i shout when i see the colorful haired boy in my doorway. i drop my laptop on my bead and rush to the doorway to pull him into a hug. he laughs and kisses me when i set him back on his feet.

"i love you, but seriously what are you doing here?" I ask him, he just smirks. No one told me anything about this, i wasn't due to go back to Aus for another month.

"i have something for you" he smiles, taking my hand and lading me out of my house. there is a car in the driveway that isn't my mom's.

"is this your's?" i ask making him laugh and nod. he opens his door and gets in. after i do the same he starts the car and drives off.

~~

"ok it's been an hour where are we going?" i ask, he has been secretive since we left my house.

"were almost there be patient." he laughs, making me huff and look out the window.

"were in the middle of nowhere" i complain. he just laughs and ignores me.

~~

"what is this?" i ask, when we finally pull up to a house in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by fields. we both step out of the car and i let Max get out before closing mine.

"here" he says, making me turn around, to see he is holding his hand out to me

"here" he says, making me turn around, to see he is holding his hand out to me. i look at him in confusion but hold my hand out skeptically.

"this isn't another one of you're pranks where you tell me to hold out my hand and then put a frog in it is it?" i ask. he laughs and shakes his head.

"i love that you still hold out you're hand even though you don't trust me." i just roll my eyes, but i look down at my hand in confusion when something cold lands in it.

"what's this?" i ask, looking at the key.

"your house" Michael says, with no emotion.

"i have a house?" i look up. i'm so confused now.

"not with me you don't" he smirks. what? i stand there staring at him for a minute while he laughs.

"what?" i finally say.

"you have a house with you're parent's but you don't have one with me" i gape at him.

"you didn't-"

"i did"

"you bought this!?" i shout, motioning around me.

"yep" he grins.

"why?" i ask.

"you didn't want to give up music but you wanted to go back to Aus to be with us. so i figured this was a good compromise." he shrugs.

"so this is our house? Like you and me? together?" he laughs, nodding.

"yep."

"you are willing to move to america? to New York?"

"i'm here aren't i? i did just buy a house." he laughs.

"ya but why in the middle of nowhere? i mean its great but still?"

"i got a ranch so we could take Blaze and Eclipse here and have our own little ranch. and i'm not forgetting Levi, he is coming too." the grin hasn't left my face.

"you're serious, fuck. have i told you how much i love you?" i ask, pulling him into a hug.

"once or twice." he says as we stand, admiring the view from the house.

" he says as we stand, admiring the view from the house

"this is our house" i find myself whispering. he nods.

"yep, far enough from the city and with lots of land for me, and close enough to the city for to be able to go to work.

"you're amazing, i can't believe you did this for me" i pull him into a hug again, lifting him off the ground and spinning him in circles.

"we're still spending the summer in Aus though, you're mom and dad are going too, everyone will be there so we can actually say goodbye properly. Ash and Cal agreed to come visit us often and i said whenever you got a break we would come to them. oh and i got a job at a ranch a but more upstate" i grin and kiss him. how did i ever get so lucky?

"what are you thinking?" he asks me. i must have spaced. i look down at him and smile, grabbing his hands in mine.

"how did i ever get so lucky? I've done such terrible things in my life but you were there to pick up the pieces all the time. you saved my career, and now you made the sacrifice of moving you're whole life here so you can be with me."

"remember what i told you? you are never losing me again. And you can hold me to that"

"i will" i grin, pulling the purple haired love of my life into a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: This is the last chapter! ahh! i loved writing this and i appreciate all the love this story has gotten. Thank's for reading and if you want, check out my others. :D i am currently re writing RR but i do have one that is almost finished that i am thinking about posting. so keep a look out for that.

-Katie