Chapter 40

(Luke)

"Luke, where are we?" Michael asks when we all get out of the car in seemingly the heart of the city. There are people everywhere, but what do you expect? it's New York City, plus there is a concert here in an hour. I'm surprised they haven't seen anyone with shirts on or the actual sign above the building displaying in LED lights, All Time Low.

"Madison Square Garden" i tell them, pulling them to cross the busy road with me.

"ok, why are we here?" Ashton asks, confused. All three of them look highly uncomfortable with their surroundings.

"have any of you ever been to a concert?" i ask. they shake their heads and still look so confused, making me laugh and point above me at the glowing sign. I watch as the three of them look up and slowly their eyes widen when they read it.

"what the fuck?" Of course that was Michael. i laugh and grin at him when he launches himself at me.

"you fucking didn't?!" he says excitedly.

"I did" i smile at him. he bounces up and down on the balls of his feet when i release him from the hug.

"fuck i could kiss you" he grins even more, making Ash and Cal laugh. i try to hide the blush creeping up on me by laughing.I wish you would. is what i'm thinking.

"i wish you wouldn't" is what really comes out. we all stand there laughing, and them thanking me for a few minutes before my phone rings.

"hello"

"yo Luke, you here?" Alex asks when i answer.

"ya we are" i grin up at the three.

"ok, when you come inside, find the guard that is at the ticket booth and tell him your name. he's the one with black hair and a scar over his nose. he will bring you backstage and give you backstage passes. We have your tickets in our dressing room so you can take them when it's time for the show to start."

"ok, thanks, man, see you in a bit."

"ok, come on. follow me." i wave for them to follow me into the building. As they look around in awe, i look around for the security guard Alex talked about. when i find him i grab Michael's arm to follow me and the other two do the same.

"Hi, i'm Luke Hemmings? Alex said to find you i think?" i say, kind of questioning when we walk up to the guard by the ticket check, with black hair and a scar on his nose. exactly what Alex says. the man smiles and says something into his radio, then motions for us to follow him.

"wait, Alex as in Alex Gaskgarth?!" Michael whisper shouts, making me laugh because i can see he is trying to keep his cool.

"yes, Mikey. have you forgotten i am friends with them?" i laugh at his face.

"wait so, we're,you. fuck" he looks down with wide eyes. i laugh and pull him into a side hug.

"here you guys go, enjoy the show" the man smiles and leaves us at a door that has the bands name posted on it. I knock and open the door, peaking my head in.

"honey i hope you're decent" i call into the room, receiving laughs from my friends and shouts of excitement from the guys inside.

"LUKEY!!" i hear Jack shout as i open the door further and walk in with the others following me.

"Jack!" i shout back and let out an oof when he hugs me.

"what the hell are you doing here?!" he asks excitedly, looking between me and the others.

"Alex didn't tell you?" i ask. he shakes his head.

"Alex doesn't tell me shit, he's a DICK" he shouts the last word receiving a 'fuck you too' in return from another part of the room. then Alex walks out and grins at me.