Distractions

"Oh come on (Y/N)! It's just a little rain!" Austin shouts down below me on the basketball court. I shake my head and stay underneath the roof of the balcony.
Austin shrugs and him and Robert continue to play basketball. Time goes on and the rain gets harder. Lightening starts flickering in the sky and a crack of thunder rattles the house.
"AUSTINNN!" I scream.
"(Y/N), I told you to come play or go inside!" He yells at me, sounding somewhat annoyed. I close my eyes and go inside. I cuddle up on the couch with a pillow, hoping it'll keep me calm. Another loud crack of thunder strikes and I scream. I'm not meaning to, but it's just an instant reaction.
"Baby, what's wrong?" I hear Austin's voice say as he comes running in from the rain. I look up at him with tears in my eyes. He quickly comes over to me and pulls me in his arms. I hug myself around him not even caring if he's dripping wet.
"Why are you crying?" He says in my hair. "I'm deathly terrified of thunder," I reply. His grip on me tightens. More thunder bolts and I claw into him.
"I'm sorry," I whisper into his neck. I feel so bad. He has a girlfriend who's scared of nature. He probably thinks I'm an idiot.
He pulls me away from him and sits me down in his lap, so that I'm straddling him.
"You have nothing to be sorry for."
I feel ease on my chest as his words come out. His hand plays with my hair and a smile creeps on his face. His lips linger on mine before touching them.
"But if you're still scared, I could distract you."

If you haven't noticed in previous imagines, I AM DEATHLY SCARED OF THUNDER!