Your my WHAT!?

"Evelyn..." the daring voice taunts. "Man what a surprise seeing you here."
I turn to glare at Simon.

"I can't believe you," I jabbed at Simon. "You never told me that he was going to be here." I glared at Simon and stomp away like a toddler.

"I didn't mean to lie. But he's my alpha so I can't not obey plus you never would have came." I nodded and took a breath. Alec Night the biggest most arrogant person I have ever met!

"Hello." I said curtly. This guy has been my arch nemesis since the third grade. He would always steel my stuff and mess with my hair. In high school things didn't get better, he was just as much of a jerk as he was before except the quarterback of the football team.

"I really feel the love." He said placing a hand over his heart and smiled. Man he looks good...wait no! He doesn't, why did I just think that?

"Anytime." I looked back to Cassie who was smiling and kept looking between us. "What?!"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I sighed as my stomach growled. "Someone's a little hungry." She cooed in a mocking manner. Ugh!

"Whatever, I'm going to get food." Everyone laughed. I started walking towards the dinning hall when someone fell instep next to me. "I can't believe you!" I hissed at Simon.

"Wow...you really know how to make a guy feel special princess." Never mind, definitely was not Simon.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were Simon Alec. I'm upset with him because he didn't tell me that you were gonna be here. Wait that came out wrong. I just..." he stopped and grabbed my hand tugging my arm, so I stopped too.

"Go I'm ahead. We'll catch up." The group nodded and walked farther down the path. I sighed and tugged my arm back.

He frowned slightly and looked disappointed. "Follow me" He began walking towards the woods. Is he going to kill me?! No...I'm fine. I trust him in a weird way. I don't know what these feelings are, but I'm hoping this conversation will help me to understand. Alec was always mean but never mean. He would steal my stuff but then he'd always give it back to me. He was always poking fun at me but not in a mocking way but a joking way.

We walked in the woods for a while. Oddly enough there aren't many bugs which is great because I don't do bugs, at all! He stopped by a creek and sat on one of the two rocks. "You can sit." I did as he said. We sat there. Sat there some more.

He coughed. "Ok, so I know you don't like me at all..."

"It's not that." I said quickly. Wait why did I say that? I despise him...most of the time. What is going on. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Woah..." what is this feeling?

"You feel that?" I nodded mutely. "That's because we...I...you...uh?" He started blushing. Awe! So cute.

"It's ok. Use your words." I joked and smiled.

"As you know. I'm a werewolf. Well, I'm the alpha which means I'm possessive and...well. Ok here it goes." He takes a deep breath. "You're my mate."

Huh?! "Wait. Backtrack. I'm your what?"

He laughed. He just laughed at me! "Yes princess. Mates are like soulmates and you are mine. That's why you fell those things. That's why you feel this when we touch. That's also why I was mean to you when we were kids..." he said sheepishly.

I nodded slowly. "So what does that mean?"

"It means that you are mine. You will be my world and my Luna. I will love you forever and ever." Hmm?