I Just Want Pizza!

"Knock knock..." I said. It was a little past 1 in the morning. We had gotten to the right cabin and instead of sleeping we decided to stay up a little bit. It's 1:07 and I'm not even a little bit tired. In fact I feel I could run a marathon! I just have so much energy. I think it's one of those times that your just so tired that you get slap happy.

"Who's there?" Simon responds sounding bored of my lame jokes.

"Tank!" I respond enthusiastically.

"Tank who?"

"Your welcome!" I burst out laughing, barely finishing the joke. Simon just stared at me but I kept laughing. "Come on-come on-I know you wanna smile-come on..."I was talking to him like a dog and took my fingers to his dimples and said "turn that from upside down!" Then I started humming the McDonalds theme song because it reminded me of their logo.

Simon smiled and when I laughed and played with his ear he just laughed, grabbed my fingers, and told me that I was tired and to get some rest. "I don't think so mister!" I yelled out and tried to get up but fell onto my bottom. "Bot-tum" I said it loud and laughed because I said bottom. "You can't catch me. I'm Spider-Man!!" I then crawled away to lazy to stand up again.

"Don't make me bring the tickle monster E! I will and your not going to be happy. You need to sleep!" He told me sternly. To which I pouted.

"Fine..." I grumbled. "But," a grin fell on my face, "one more joke." I insisted. He nodded looking bored and tired.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Cows go."

"Cows go who?"

"No, cows go moo, owls go who!" I burst out laughing like a maniac. I even got Simon to grin a little bit!

"Ok...Spider-Man lets get you to bed." He murmured before picking me up and carrying me down the hall.

"Let's-a-go!" I yelled like Mario. Then started to sing the themes song form the game. He laughed against my head and told me goodnight. I grip his arm and ask him to stay. He sighs and nods.

I felt the bed dip with the extra weight and then feel his arms wrap around me. I ask, "What if the voice comes back?" Suddenly feeling scared to sleep, I lean my head back so it's resting against him.

"You heard Cassie," He told me gently. "He can't get to you in here. Not to mention I'll scare them all away." I just hugged him. "Just sleep and I'll worry about fighting off the dreams, okay?"

I nodded and was just on the brink of sleep when my stomach rumbled. I suddenly got hungry...like I could eat a horse hungry! "I want pizza." I whispered into his chest.

"What?" He questioned.

I lifted my head off his chest, grabbed the hair out of my mouth, and said, "I want pizza!" He just chuckled and said there was no pizza.

My world stopped spinning...the sun stopped shinning...the birds stopped signing. "What do you mean there's no pizza?!?"

He jumped because I had yelled then gave me an odd look. "Where on earth am I going to get you pizza at 2:03 in the morning!?!"

"I don't know.." I said in defeat. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head in his shoulder. "I just wanted pizza." I murmured into his chest.

"It's ok E. Would you like some applesauce? Or pudding? Ice cream?" He suggested and I started to cry because I just wanted pizza.

"Pi-pizza-a." I hiccuped. "All I wanted was pizza." I sobbed into his shirt then suddenly got an idea. I let go of Simon and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I went to get up but Simon grabbed my arm and pulled me back.