Chapter 12: Dinner-2

Start from the beginning

"I-I am telling you th-the truth." I won't tell him anything.

"Really huh?" he smirked and rolled us over, now he was on top of me.

My breath hitched by the sudden situation,my heart was pumping through my chest and I was feeling uneasy in the pit of my stomach.

"Wh-What are you d-doing?" I stuttered and looked anywhere but him.

He turned my face to him and caressed my cheek. I started to shiver when he started to do that.

"You know, you look so beautiful tonight." he tucked my hair back.

"I don't like, when other men touch you or talk to you." he breathed out.

"Why?" I asked, it's not like he can rule my life.

"Because you're mine, and only mine. Do you hear me? I don't give fuck about your boyfriend because no one can take you away from me."

I'm not his! How dare he said those things.

"Listen, I'm n-not a thing, that you're t-talking about. You can't owe me or a-anything." I said in a frustrating voice.

He just smirked and start to lean in more closer to my face, oh my god!! He can't take away my first kiss!!!! Please god, help me....

Our breathing was heavy. His eyes were flickering on my lips and eyes, he was about to do it suddenly my mom's voice startled him.

"Samantha Alec, come down, dinner is ready."

Thank god!!!

I stood up fitted my straightened my dress and hair.

"You can't escape from me." he suddenly whispered in my ear and went out from my room.

I hate him so much!!

Suddenly my phone buzzed and saw that it was a message from Jessica, I started to talk with her.

Oh my god!! Emily looks so beautiful!