She wondered when it will stop. Will they continue like this?

"Why not you go to his office? Surprise him. You know someone like Jeonghan, he tends to forget to eat because of work." Chae Young stood up, picking up her Hermes bag. "Well then, I'll go ahead. I'll just schedule and appointment to Jeongyeon so I could talk to Jeonghan. I need to settle some things with him."

She kissed her first before leaving. Jae Kyung wondered if one day, she'd have to do that too to be able to talk to Jeonghan. Schedule an appointment with him or at least know if he's free to accept visitors, even if she says she's his wife. He's that busy. Maybe his schedule everyday is always full.

She then remembered what Chae Young said. What if she come over to his office and surprises him? Will that be okay? Will he be happy?

She wanted to laugh at herself. Why is she thinking about that? Wasn't she his wife?

Well, Jae Kyung, were his colleagues and business associates aware you exist in his life?

Even Chae Young didn't know too. She might have a hunch, especially when she sees the ring on her finger. But she never asked for confirmation.

Besides, with their situation now, she wouldn't expect he'd be too happy to see her. He might be shock but be happy?

So what now, Jae Kyung? You'll just let the whole situation be like this? One of you should lower your pride, or you will keep each other apart.

She sighed. She should try, right? For them. She knows Jeonghan is still angry. But she was past that. If only she didn't provoke him, if only she didn't say those words, Jeonghan won't do that too. She acknowledges her fault. And if she'll wait when he cools off . . .

She sighed. He's too emotional right now.

She will just surprise him at home. Maybe next time, she'll head to his office. She doesn't want to look like a fool.

She thought about cooking for him. Then she could let him taste the recipe she's going to put as the restaurant's specialty first. And then maybe they could talk?

Well, there's nothing wrong in hoping, right? If she tries harder, they can get pass through this. If Jeonghan really loves her, he will set his anger aside. He will listen and understand.

But what were their differences? If she also loves Jeonghan, and she really does, she shouldn't have hid it from him.

But that same love made her feel the need to hide it. That same love made her feel scared.

And maybe Jeonghan's like that too.

She went out when the clock stroked at one. The thought of cooking pulled her spirits up. As what they say, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Maybe Jeonghan would t least feel a little happy when she cooks for him.

Well, she would never know if she won't try.

She was excited when she bought some groceries that afternoon. She skipped lunch because of excitement. She just had a chocolate bar at the supermarket as lunch. When she arrived home, she immediately started cooking.

Their housemaid saw her and tried to help her with the bags.

"I'll handle it Lin." She smiled at her.

"But, Ma'am. Sir might be angry at me."

"Don't worry. He won't be."

"Yes he will. He even told me not to tire you out."

She stopped on what she said. Really? Jeonghan told Lin that?

She then smiled. "Just help me here. I'm planning to cook."