jimin become baby au

idk what the heck i was thinking back then when i was writing this au, at first it was brilliant and then i regret it for a long time. so the story is about jimin, a player who would kiss anyone as long as he likes it and dump them as soon as he can. but then some god punished him, if he kiss someone he will became a baby. OKAY THE CRINGE IM CRYING

---

kim yujin

"HOLY CHICKEN"

that was the first thing i said when i meet this creature.

anyways, lets flashback a little bit.

-

today's weather is nice. so i decided to go to walk for a bit. when i was walking around the park, i could saw someone but i don't care anyways.

but god didn't let me go. i was walking, he was running. he can't stop running so he bumped me real hard which makes both of us fell.

but i could felt something soft is touching my bottom lips.

mada fakar.

-

so after i founded out that he's kissing me i literally slapped his face. still felt guilty but it's his fault that stole this girl's first.

but slowly he's becoming smaller and smaller, i rubbed my eyes to confirm the illuminati.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" i screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" his voice becoming smoother and almost can hear what he's saying.

and suddenly a turtle and a panda came out from the stone.

"WOAH ITS TURTLE AND PANDA!" i turned my head around and saw the guy earlier becoming childish.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AGAIN" i asked the turtle.

"oh calm down my girl" i focused on the turtle not knowing the guy or baby earlier was bumping his ass with the ground.