Endings and Beginnings Part 1

Hey guys this chapter is kind of like a gift??? Its for my boi @2quartsofmilk (happy birthday!)

Anyways, it's going to be "drAmATiC" bc hes been bitching abt it needing drama forever

Also happy pride month

TW: partying, underage drinking

Third POV

Jeremy sat down next to his girlfriend, as she began to ramble about the drama play which was just starting up. It was senior year, and the squip epidemic was over and almost forgotten, and the two were still happily together. However, Jeremy couldn't help but feel bad that he hadn't sat with Michael since the beginning of the year. They had also stopped hanging out, Jeremy often blowing Michael off to hang out with Christine. She was funny and sweet, always making him smile. He felt like he was falling for her more every day.

Michael stared at his "best friend" Jeremy, as he laughed and talked with Christine. They were probably holding hands. How fucking cute. If only he could be the one sitting there, if only...

"Michael? Are you listening?" Michael's attention was grabbed by Chloe snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"What?" He blinked, pushing her hand away from his face.

"Jake's having a house party tonight. You coming?" Chloe responded.

"It'll be really fun," her girlfriend, Brooke added.

"I don't know. Are Jeremy and Christine going together?"

"Maybe. But you should still come!" Brooke smiled.

"Why? To have my heart broken even more?"

"Oh c'mon. Just come with us to get drunk and have fun," Chloe added.

"Fine."

"Alright, meet me at my place by 9. We'll leave together 9:30."

"Got it. Hey, are you guys signing up for the play?"

"GAYYYYY!" Chloe shouted.

"That's the point!" Michael and his friends laughed, as Jeremy spotted them in the distance. He turned back to Christine.

"Hey are you going to the party at Jake's house tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah. Wanna go together?"

"Sure."

Hours later, Michael, Chloe, and Brooke entered Jake's house, immediately being attacked by loud hip hop music and the smell of weed.

"Michael! So glad you came!"

"Oh, hey Rich. What's up?"

"Not much. Hi Chloe, Brooke, you're looking amazing as ever."

"Thanks, you too!"

Michael walked off, heading to the bar, or as most people would call it, a case of Bud Light. He definitely needed a drink to make it through this party. The last party he had remembered going to was last year's Halloween party, and it wasn't exactly the best experience. He grabbed a can of beer and walked out to the patio, where drunk and/or high teens jumped around, twerking and grinding on each other. Nice.

"Why did you leave us behind?" Michael turned to see Chloe and Brooke holding red solo cups, arms wrapped around each other.

"Sorry. Just really needed a drink."

Jeremy grabbed Christine's hand, and entered the party.

"Want a drink?" Jeremy offered.

"Nah, I'll just go talk to Jenna over there."

"Alright. See you." Jeremy was kind of hurt by this, but he decided to just brush it off. He kept his head down and walked away, not noticing the red hoodie in front of him. After colliding, he looked up and saw Michael.

"Hey, Michael."

"Hey, Jeremy. Did Christine leave you?"

"Yeah. Let's go get some drinks."

"That's fine with me." The two walked outside, where there was a wide selection of drinks waiting for them.

Christine walked through the crowd of teens, passing a stoned kid wearing black from head to toe smoking weed with a short boy in a blue shirt, to a couple of lesbians from next door making out, to Jenna. She smiled just looking at the girl's face.

"Hey, Jen."

"Hi, Chris. What's up?"

"Not much, just happy to see you."

"Haha, same here." The two blushed, and as the conversation paused, their faces neared, lips about to meet, until Christine froze.

"We can't. Jeremy's here."

"Fine. But when are you going to break up with him?"

"Soon, I promise. Just-can we talk about this later?"

"Sure. Let's go get a drink."

"Okay." The couple maneuvered back through the crowd, discreetly holding hands.

A few hours passed, and Chloe dragged Brooke up to an empty room, the two stumbling, obviously drunk. They were giggling, half making out and half climbing up the stairs, barely opening a door before stumbling in.

Meanwhile, Michael and Jeremy were sharing a blunt, lying outside on the grass amongst other stoned/passed out teens.

"Dude, did you know that ostriches measure up to nine feet from head to feet, and weigh as much as 350 pounds?" Michael asked.

"Nah, that's fuckin' terrifying."

"I know right?" The two chuckled, as they were both high out of their minds. Michael smiled to himself. These were his favorite moments. When it was just him and Jeremy, there was no Christine, no unrequited love, just two idiots.

"Wanna go get more drinks?"

"Yeah sure, man. I wanna fucking destroy my liver."

"Let's go." The two walked inside, and managed to find a bottle of fireball, and after pouring two cups, they decided to go into the crowd of people dancing, making fun of drunk girls, laughing and having a good time. However the two got separated, but continued dancing, too drunk to care. Eventually, Michael spotted a couple making out, one girl pushing another against a wall. He shook his head, his vision blurring. Was that Christine? And Jenna? He squinted, and he was right. It was them! Through his drunken mind, Michael was able to coordinate one coherent thought. He had to tell Jeremy.

He turned around, ready to go get him, but Jeremy was in fact, already there, tears welling up in his eyes before running out of the room.