Dancers AU Part 2

Second and last part of this au

Also holy shit i really want to draw something for this

Jeremy's POV

I walked next door, smiling as I heard the familiar tapping sounds emitting through the thin walls. There he was. My husband. Michael Mell.

A few years had passed since that fateful meeting. We had began to date, taking it slow. A few lunches here and there, a few romantic walks along the beach. A few fights. A few kiss and make ups. A few adventures.

It was definitely a rollercoaster. But I guess Michael and I were a couple of the lucky ones that made it to the other side.

I knocked gently.

"Come in, babe!"

I giggled to myself. He was already expecting me. I entered to see him bending over, taking of his taps. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. It was peaceful like this, not needing to talk all the time. Just loving.

After we had cleaned up, we walked through the empty parking lot. It was raining heavily, so I tried to run to our car as fast as I could. But halfway through my journey, I noticed Michael wasn't following me. I turned around, looking for him, and I spotted him in the middle of the empty lot, arms out, just enjoying the downpour.

"What are you doing?"

"Enjoying nature!"

I laughed and jogged over to him.

"C'mon, let's go! We need a good night's rest for tomorrow."

"But do we really?" He looked at me with his playful smile that I loved so much.

"Yes." He ignored my comment and continued to stand in the rain.

"Dance with me, Jer."

"What? Why?"

"There's nothing more romantic than a pas de deux in the rain." I grinned as he gracefully held out his hand. Taking it, I gracefully walked closer to him. Then, we danced.

We twirled and leaped, laughing and just enjoying ourselves. I had never been happier.

And as the end of our pas de deux neared, I pulled myself closer to him, and he wrapped his muscular arms around me.

Standing in the cold rain, with the warmth of our hug engulfing me, I uttered my favorite phrase to say in the world.

"I love you, Michael Mell."

"I love you, too, Jeremy Heere."