The Stupid Things

Hey yall im back bc its 3 am and fuck normal sleep schedules

And sorry if its short im sleep deprived afffffffffff

Third Person POV (wow this is so new)

Jeremy loved Michael. That was obvious. But there was something special, something that could only be seen through unconditional, undying love. In Jeremy's vision, Michael was perfect, yes he had flaws, but they were beautiful flaws. Yes, he had troubles but it was never something the two couldn't work out together. Jeremy always noticed everything about Michael, and vice versa. The pair couldn't help but notice the little things that brightened their days, or how any awful situation could be better with their favorite person. Whenever they were together, silent or chattering away, there was energy, an electricity between them. Whenever they touched, tingles were sent through their spines, no matter how small. It was young love, passionate, desperately needed, and steady. The love extended beyond dates and sleeping together and playing video games. It was also about the little things. The stupid things.

Like how Michael always stuck his tongue out when he was super concentrated. Jeremy was very familiar with that tongue, but it was always special when Michael was that adorable. Or how Michael's hands were soft and warm, always comforting. The random facts Michael would spout around midnight when they were stoned, and how excited he got about it. Michael would always cut his sandwiches diagonally(the right way), as he was very particular about that. It was the quirks and oddities of Michael that Jeremy noticed and was in love with too.

He wasn't the only one. Michael loved counting his boyfriend's freckles, sometimes tracing them with a little pen. Jeremy was always pestered by it, but was flustered by his boyfriend's tenderness. Well, except for the one time Michael had accidentally drawn a penis on his face. But that's a story for another time. Michael also loved Jeremy's hair, which always smelled of his peach shampoo and mango conditioner, the softness comforting when Michael's face was buried in it or when his hands were tangled in it.

The couple was utterly and undeniably, in love. And it stayed that way for an eternity, even past death, for certain bonds are impossible to break.