You're a what? I'm your mate? (23)

Start from the beginning

I stroked his face brining one arm away from the tight grip around his neck. I shook my head "Adrian this is not your fault none of it okay? Please don't blame yourself." I said to him, I was felt so much at the moment.  

The strongest is love for Adrian. I wasn't falling- I had fallen head over heel in love with Adrian Hunter. 

"Don't blame yourself,Adrian"I said to him, still stroking his face but as I brushed my fingers over his lips he kissed them. I smiled at him, he smiled back even though you could tell he was sad. 

"I've just found you and now I have to give you away" he said to me, I got what he meant. 

"Its only a few days" I said back to him, he nodded. 

"That's right it's only a few days" and he kissed me. 

It was slow and tender until I wrapped my hands in his hair; it got more intense. I wrapped my legs tighter around him. He moaned laid back so he was lying on the floor. He slid his hands from my waist up to my back. He rolled us over so I was underneath him, pulling away from my lips he kissed down my face, and a kiss over the pulse on my neck. He pulled away completely so he could look at my face, he smiled sweetly at me. He was about to say something when his phone rung. He sighed and answered without looking at the caller ID. 

"Hello"  

"Okay we'll be there" he hung up and sighed while looking at me. 

"We have to go" he said sadly.  

I sighed and pushed him off me. "Its fine" I said he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to face him.  

"It's really not. I wanted to spend this time with you Hayley" he said looking me in the eye. I nodded. I don't know why but for some reason I did.  

He got up and pulled me with him. "Let's go."

___ 

we arrived back at his when I saw Regina waiting outside. She quickly rushed to the car opening my door and basically pulling me out.  

"What...?" I asked her confused to why she was dragging me inside. 

"Its Sean he's arguing with Maragret" Oh. 

"Why should we trust you?" Sean practically spat at Aunt M who was standing by the fireplace. Aunt J and F were sitting there watching this. Dylan was standing next to Sean just calm him down.  

"Sean what I did years ago was a mistake" she said to him. He must have found out about the past- how she knew Blade? That she knew about Dylan but didn't save her. 

"Mistake?! Mistake is leaving forgetting to bring your phone; mistake is going on a terrible date." He said that was true. Mistake was getting with my old boyfriend. 

"But mistake is not getting your sister killed because you were too stubborn to tell anyone. And is especailly not leaving two little girls in that place with that bastard!" He shouted.  

"Sean!" I shouted. "Watch what you say to my aunt"  

He looked at me surprised. "She left Dylan there with that sick SOB and ran away from her problems" he said to me like I was slow. 

"I know that Sean! I was the first to know about that I was the first one to have a shout at her! But she helping us now Sean! That's what matters. We can't ignore her and hate her because she knows Blade! We need her help. So stop being a dick and grow up!" I ended in a shout.  

Yes everything he said was true. But she's my aunt so I get to shout at her and try and hate her. Not him. Dylan can because well it happened to her and I understand that but otherwise no. 

"Hayley" He said in a sighed. I was annoyed and tired, scared so I lifted my hand in his direction and swung him backwards. 

His back hit the wall, sliding down so he was slouched. "Ouch" he mumbled, Dylan bent down next to him "You deserve that" she said to him, he just nodded and got back up again.  

Aunt M looked at me with surprise, awe and love. "Hayley thankyou"  

I shook my head "Don't. I'm still mad at you Aunt M, I just realised that I can't keep acting like 7 years old not at the moment anyway"she nodded.  

"I understand" was her reply.  

Adrain came up behind me and kissed my neck, wrapping his arms around me.  

"Dylan I thought you said she couldn't control her powers" Aunt F said to Dylan. 

"I thought she couldn't"  

"Her powers are controlled by her emotions" Aunt J said after awhile. 

"It appears so"

***

It was now time to hand Dylan and me over. We were waiting on the bridge; also we were 20 minutes early. Sean and Dylan were talking by the side of the car whereas I and Adrian were sitting on the front of the car leaning against the windows.  

"You're going to be okay" he whispered to me, I just nodded.  

He tunred his head towards me so he was looking at me, my face was already facing that way so he leant forward and kissed me. It was sweet and tender. 

Suddenly I heard Sean growl and Adrain jumped off the front of the car. 

"Hello wolf"Spoke a voice that sent shivers up my back.  

Growl from Sean "Carl" was Adrain's reply.  

"Well if isnt miss betrayer" he said to Dylan. 

"Hello carl" it was polite response. Adrian was standing infront of me and Sean infront of Dylan until she pushed him awy alittle. 

Carl nodded to her "So where miss Parker?" he asked Adrain growled softly.  

"If I find out that you touched her Carl" Carl laughed. 

"She your mate!" he said with laughter! "How pathetic and tragic the two strongest wolfs in the pack have mated with the two that can destroy the pack!"  

Growls were the answer. "Watch it Carl" Dylan warned.  

"What you gonna do about it?" he asked her. 

"I could tell him about you and your mate" she said in a deadly voice. All colour from his face vanished.  

"You killed my mother" I said to him. Adrian looked at me.  

I stepped forward "You shot her, when I could see" I whispered to him in such a calm voice but I wasn't calm I was fuming. I stepped closer to him but Adrain caught my hand. "Don't" he said to me.  

I closed my eyes and the floor shook and I felt a little thump.  

I opened to see Carl on the floor. He was glaring. "Sorry" I mumbled even though I didn't mean it.  

He climbed back up and brushed hisself off. "Lets go" he said to me and Dylan.  

Dylan sighed and turned to kiss Sean. "I'll see you soon" she mumbled into his lips. He sighed while pulling her closer "You bet" She pulled away slowly like she didn't want to and walked over to Carl.  

I turned to Adrain to see him staring at me, pulling me into his arms; he kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear "I love you" I was shocked that I wanted to cling to him. He smiled down at me and pushed me alittle to Carl and Dylan.  

"Go" he whispered "Dylan will look after you" I nodded cat got my tongue as he said those three little words, 8 letters to me. 

"You better keep your side of the deal" Adrain said to Carl.  

"We're not the ones that break them" he said looking at Dylan. I walked over next to Dylan who took my hand, as we walked away from out loves. Our mates.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!! :) ENJOY