|Epilogue|

"Honey! We gotta go!" I yelled as I rushed down the stairs.

"Coming!"

Frank stumbled down the steps in his tuxedo, almost tripping over his feet. His tie was crooked and his hair was a mess.

"I can't take you anywhere, Mr. Zhang," I giggled as I shook my head. Frank chuckled and pulled me into him. "No you can't, Mrs. Zhang." He kissed me softly and I hated to pull away. But we had a place to be. I pulled my head back and straightened his bow tie. He ran his hands through his black hair and flattened it down. Then he pulled me back against his chest and kissed me again.

"Frank," I said against his lips. "We have to go." He smiled, "One more?" I started to reply but he cut me off with a short kiss. Then grabbed my hand and led me out the door. When we got in the car he placed his large hand over my small one. I said, "I gotta admit. That little stunt back there was pretty smooth, Zhang." He laughed. "Well, you know me."

"Yeah, I do. And my dear husband, you are anything but smooth." He rolled his eyes at me as a light pink crept onto his cheeks.

On the road, Frank glanced at me. "You look beautiful, Hazel." I averted my eyes to the scenery passing by my window. "Thank you, Frank. You look pretty good yourself."

"I love you," he said, and kissed my hand with his eyes still on the road. "I love you too."

••••••••

The venue looked beautiful. Everything was perfect. It was a lovely outdoor space with rows and rows of white chairs seated in front of a gorgeous altar, strung with fairy lights.

"I'm going to find Nico, okay?" I told Frank. He smiled. "Yeah, I'm going to see the other groom. I think Percy and Jason are with him. And Rachel, probably. And I'm not sure where Leo and Calypso are-"

"I got it," I laughed. He kissed my temple before removing his arm from my waist and walking off.

I found Annabeth, Piper, and Reyna helping Nico finish getting ready. Nico's face was etched with worry. His tense manor took down a notch when he saw me.

"Hazel. Thank god. I'm freaking out."

I pulled him into a hug before looking at his outfit. He was wearing a black tux, with a black dress shirt and a gold bow tie.

"I like the gold, it's a nice touch," I noted.

"Yeah, Will's tux is all white but with the gold bow tie too. Oh Hazel, I'm getting married today."

"I know, Nico, I know." He was all smiles now. I hugged the girls before helping Nico finish getting ready.

Will suddenly burst into the room. "Hey!" Piper shouted. "You can't be in here!" Annabeth also gave him a stern look,"You guys aren't supposed to see each other!" Nico and Will both rolled their eyes. "Easy, Pipes," Nico started. "There's no bride, remember?"

She cooled down after that,"Oh, right, sorry."

Will's face was flushed and his eyes panicked.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked frantically. Will shook his head.

"Nico, I'm so sorry. The band just called- they cancelled last minute. We have the DJ as the backup, but I know how much you wanted this band."

Nico took his hand. "Will, it's okay."

Will nodded sadly. "But I know that despite all our unorthodox plans for this wedding that was the one traditional, classic thing that remained." Nico took Will's face in his hands, and looked him straight in the eye.