|2|

•Nico•
Two weeks have gone by since the walking ray of sunshine entered my life. Will Solace has been nothing short of annoying, annoying and really cute. His beautiful blue eyes, tanned surfer vibe, his shaggy blond hair, his freckles. Oh god, his freckles. They were like constellations all over him, they were so- NO! Nico stop!

I gave up on trying to do something with my hair and walked upstairs, where Hazel and dad were eating breakfast already. "Morning Nico," Hazel said, handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Morning," I said quietly, sitting down to eat my food. I poked at my eggs, taking a few bites here and there.

"Hey dad," Hazel said. "Yes?" Hazel took a deep breath. "Do you think it would be okay for Nico and I to go to this party tonight? It's not even like a real party. They're will only be like, ten people there," she finished, looking around nervously. My dad is an officer, and sort of intimidating.

"Who's going to be there?" He asked. Hazel said,"Piper, Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso, Frank, Rachel, Reyna." He scratched his chin like he was thinking about it. "I suppose, but you either need to be home by ten, or spend the night at one of the girls' houses," he said. Hazel smiled and said,"Don't worry, We're having a big sleepover at Piper's. And they are doing one at Leo's." He nodded.

Hazel said,"C'mon Nico, we gotta go." I got up and scraped my remaining food into the trash, putting my plate in the sink. I grabbed my backpack off the counter and said,"Bye dad, love you." "Bye," Hazel said to him. He looked up at us and said,"Have a good day guys, love you. "

(A/N: Am I the only one loving the good and overprotective dad vibe we're getting from Hades?)

I walked out front and waited for Hazel to grab whatever she forgot. She came out the door and we waited for Will.

Hazel said,"So, will you go to the party?" I sighed and nodded.

Hazel smiled and said,"Will's going too." I shook my head vigorously,"Nope. Not going." She sighed and said,"Nico. You can't just avoid him because you have a crush on him. He's gay, and single." She paused, winking at me. "He likes you." I shook my head again and said,"Will Solace does not like me." "What about me?" I heard his melodic voice and turned my head.

There he was. Wearing an orange polo under a grey jacket, jeans, and black converse. "Um...I-I....we," I stuttered. Thank the gods for Hazel. "I was trying to convince Nico to go to Leo's party and I said you would be there," she said, giving me time for my blush to fade. He smiled and said,"C'mon Nico, it will be fun. Pleaseeee?" My heart and soul melted together in that moment. The face he was giving me, the eyes, it was too much. "Fine," I mumbled. "Yes!" He yelled, and before I could register anything Will Solace was hugging me.

I wanted to pull away, or, I thought I did. I hated hugging and most any physical contact, but Will made my skin tingle. He was so warm, he smelled like, well it could only really be described as, well, Will. It smelled like Will. He finally let go of me and we continued walking like that exchange never happened.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hazel smirking ever so slightly. I shot her a side glare and she stopped smirking. The walk to school was fairly quiet, Will said a few things here and there.

"Hey guys," Will said. "Do you want to come over and do homework before the party? That way we can just get it done." Hazel shook her head and said,"Sorry, Frank is taking me somewhere after school. But Nico's free."

I wanted to strangle my sister in that moment, but I don't think it would be very affective with a future doctor and all around nice guy in the vicinity. "Cool, so, Nico?" He asked. I nodded my head because I didn't trust myself to speak. "Great!" He said happily.