Chapter 8 : Triple the Pain

Triple the Pain

*

I now realize that everyone is bound to hurt you at some point but it looks like I picked the ones that aren't even worth suffering for

*

= Kagami's Pov =

"So, what have you decided?" He asked me. I just stood there looking at the five of them. I took a deep breath before answering in a voice laced with confidence and not a single trace of doubt.

"I'll join you" they smiled/ smirked.

"Welcome to the team Bakagami!"

"You've made the right choice, Taiga"

I don't regret this. There's no turning back. I'll join them even if I have to hurt some people in return. I want to become a lot more stronger. My dream is to become the best, to be able to play in the NBA and I will not let anything stand in my way.

-

= Kuroko's Pov =

I crossed the street and stoped in front of a boutique shop. Picking up my phone and dialing her number. I don't know whether she knows about this or not but if she doesn't then she needs to know. I don't want to add to her worries but I think she has the right to know.

I put it near my ear and it started ringing. After a few seconds, she picked up.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"It's me Momoi-san. Uhm... where are you right now?"

"Oh! Tetsu-kun. I'm at **** cafe. Why?"

"Okay. I'll tell you later. Bye!"

"Wait, wha--" I cut off the phone call. I know it's a bit rude but I need to hurry. It's getting a little dark. Good thing that cafe is just near here. It's not really surprising that she's here in your Tokyo since the rest of the GOM are here then Aomine-kun is here too and I know that where Aomine-kun is Momoi-San will follow.

"Here" I mumbled and went inside.

= Riko's Pov =

I looked at her as she put her phone in her pocket. "Sorry about that. Tetsu-kun suddenly called saying things all of the sudden" I raised an eyebrow at her and said that it was fine.

She suddenly called me after practice was over saying that she wanted to meet up. I'm not even gonna ask on how she got my number.

"So, why did you call me here? And why are you in Tokyo?" I asked and her face suddenly morphed in between seriousness and emotionless. I have a bad feeling about this...

"So, Kagamin didn't tell you about it"

"About what?"

"About him transferring to another school next year" I widen my eyes and gaped. What... wha---... I...

I was utterly speechless. I didn't know what to say. Heck, I didn't even know what to think. That BakaGami better not... or else...

"He is with the GOM right now. They texted me and they said that Kagamin's decision is clear and will not change no matter what you may say" I looked at her as if she was crazy. I took a deep breath and gained my composure. I don't know why Kagami is doing this but it is not good for me and specially to the team.

"First of all, I don't know why Kagami would do that but seeing as you know something about it and when you said he is with the Gom right now then I assume you have something to do with this!" I hissed at her. She didn't look the least bit affective. She sighed and look at me with eyes filled with sadness and regret.