Chapter 4 : Apologies

Apologies

*

Your apology means nothing if it's not sincere... you didn't apologize but you were sincere when you said those hurtful words....

*

= Sakurai's Pov =

I'm in the basketball court here in our school. We were doing our daily practices and as usual Aomine-san isn't here.

"Oi! Sakurai, Momoi! go get the ganguro!" My captain shouted

"Hai!" I clumsily replied and come with Momoi-san to get Aomine-san. We went to the school's rooftop and there we saw Aomine-san. He looked like he was sleeping. Momoi-san approached him and I followed behind.

"Dai-chan!!! Wake up!" She shouted in his ear and Aomine-san's eyes shot open and looked at her. He covered his ears and grew a tick mark then looked at us angrily.

"Why'd you do that for?!?"

"You need to go to practice Dai-chan" she said and held Aomine-san's collar and tried to drag him.

"Sakurai-kun help me!" She said and I flinched

"S-sumimasen" I said and helped her drag Aomine-San.

He grew another tick mark and shouted "Will you stop that!?" He  pulled himself and it caused us to fall down. He was just too strong. He sighed.

"Fine, I'll go but it's not like it will do me any good" he said and that caught my interest. What does Aomine-san mean? I looked at Momoi-san and bowed repeatedly.

"Sumimasen. Sumimasen. Sumimasen..." I said while bowing. Momoi-san stopped me and I did... eventually.

"Sumimasen Momoi-san, I wasn't very much of an help" I said as we walked down the stairs of the rooftop.

"What are you talking about Sakurai-kun. We made Dai-chan practice and you were great" she tried to convince me.

"H-hai. A-arigato" I stuttered and she just giggled at me.

-

Practice was now over and I'm really worried about Aomine-san. The way he was practicing, it was as I f he was venting all of his anger into shooting the ball. He did his formless shots as usual but something was not right... it was kinda sloppy...

I need to talk to him. Whatever problem he's facing,maybe I can help him. Right! I've made my decision.  I'll go talk to him.

"We'll go now!" I heard Momoi-san said. I widen me eyes.

'I need to hurry' I thought hurried up on changing.

I looked around the court and they're already gone. I grabbed my bag and faced my senpais.

"Sumimasen. I got to go now" I said and bowed to my teammates slash senpais. I ran out of the court and looked around wanting to find them. I ran out the school too. When I didn't see them, I looked down and all my hopes deflated.

"I'll just do it tomorrow then..." I mumbled and walked.

"Sakurai-kun?" I yelped in surprised at the sudden voice. I looked to my side and saw both Momoi-san and Aomine-San.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Sumimasen" I said

"No need to say sorry Samurai-kun. Well I'm gonna go back to the gym since I kinda forgot something. Dai-chan don't leave me!"