Chapter 80

Scarlett's P.O.V

It's now 4am and I haven't slept one bit I guess I don't really need it I slept enough the past week although I'm extremely bored. I decided to go for a run I don't normally do this but for the next month I'm going to be bored shitless so why not start a hobby. I climbed out of bed and put on some tights and a sports bra even tho it's freezing out there I'll warm up. I grabbed some paper and a pen and wrote a note incase I'm not back by the time they get up.

-Went for a run, back later. Scarlett-

I placed it on my bed and made my way downstairs quietly to grab a bottle of water then headed out. I started off walking for a while just to take in the scenery that walk soon turned into a slow jog.

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, I rolled over to look at the time.

Ugh it's already 9am, I climbed out of bed and made my way downstairs to find everyone but Eddie and Scarlett down in the kitchen.

"Is Scarlett up yet" I asked anyone who was paying attention.

"Nope" Maddie said popping the p

I walked back upstairs and knocked on her door but she didn't answer so I opened the door and found she wasn't in her bed and the bathroom door was wide open so she wasn't in there. I walked over to her bed and noticed a piece of paper on it, I picked it up and read it.

-Went for a run, back later. Scarlett-

I rolled my eyes and threw the note back onto her bed. Since when does she go for runs.

I made my way back downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Is she getting up" Maddie asked

"She's not there, she went for a run"

"Y'all aren't on good terms are you" Dallas asked

"Why would you ask that" I asked

"Just asking"

"Well we are fine"

"She might be but you aren't, why don't you just tell her how you feel" Maddie added

"I've showed her how I feel and she still picked Summah"

"Maybe you both should just leave her alone for a bit and let her get her life back on track"

"That's what I plan on doing mom"

"Good because the main thing here is her health so just worry about that" mom said

I just nodded and grabbed some pancakes and bacon and sat at the table.

I finished eating my breakfast and washed my plate off just as I finished that the front door opened and a sweaty and tired Scarlett walked in.

"There's pancakes and bacon help yourself"

"I'm not hungry" she said as she continued up the stairs I followed her but went to my room to take a shower

Summah's P.O.V

I didn't sleep one bit last night I'm so confused and hurt I just don't understand what happened last night.

I remember getting a text from Scarlett saying I could call her but I had to put Quinten in bed so I didn't get to call her until he had gone to sleep which was about 20 minutes later. I text her and told her I'll call in a few but I never got a reply so I called her like I said I would and she never answered, I tried another three or four times but still nothing that's when I received a text saying "stop calling me!"