Chapter 77

"R-Ruby" i questioned

I quickly changed my gaze back to Demi and she gave me the slightest smile.

"I had nothing to do with it" Demi said holding her hands up in defence. I shifted my gaze back to the other side of the bed.

"b-but h-how" I asked looking at her trying not to let the tears fall but failed when one slipped down my right cheek, Ruby reached for my face to wipe it away but I moved away.

"We will give you's sometime to talk" Demi said standing up.

"No" I replied

"I want you's to stay" I added

"No leave" Ruby said

I looked at her then back at the others and nodded telling them to leave.

"I thought you were dead"

"No I'm not"

"I can see that, why would you pretend to be dead"

"I realised how much I've hurt you the past 7months and decided to take myself out of your life so I couldn't hurt you anymore"

"So you pretended to be dead, do you know how stupid that sounds"

"Yes I do now, I realise what I done was a stupid mistake"

"Well your plan failed you pretended to be dead so you couldn't hurt me anymore but by doing that you hurt me more than you could imagine, I thought I had lost my best friend the one person that I knew would always be there for me, I had to say goodbye to you, I thought I would never see you again, I cried for weeks on end because of you, do know what that feels like knowing you're never going to see the person that means the most to you ever again"

At this point I'm bawling my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry scar, I thought what I was doing was for the best but when Justin rang and told me what you had done I regretted it straight away. I thought me being out of your life would have been good for you"

"Justin" I asked

"Yeah he and Ryan helped me with the whole plan"

"Can you please leave, I don't want to see you right now"

"I understand, I just hope that you'll forgive me"

She stood up and leave, I rolled onto my side and pulled the blanket up so it was covering half of my face so no one could see me crying. The door opened then close, whoever it was sat down behind me.

"Scar, are you okay"

"I'm fine"

"Don't lie to me"

I rolled over so I was facing whoever was in the room, I seen Summah sitting there.

"Move over"

I moved so I was on the edge of the bed and Summah stood up and lifted the blanket and climbed in bed next to me and pulled me close to her. I rested my head on her chest and my arm across her stomach.

"You're freezing" Summah said as she pulled the blanket up and over my shoulders.

"Tell me how you feel"

"I feel stupid for what I did, I shouldn't have put you and the others through what I did I'm sorry"

"I forgive you but please don't do it ever again, you scared the crap out of me"

"I won't"

"Promise"

I looked up to her.

"I promise"